By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

unrelated, but i just got this beastly laptop(asus rog g752vt) not my pic.

Cost me a pretty penny but i'm happy with it so far !

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

That would be horrible for people with OCD. The LR number would be higher for an older title.

Huh?

Anyone have any experience with the Sly Cooper Collection? Thinking about picking it up whenever I get my Vita, but wanted to know how it ran

John19 said:
Anyone have any experience with the Sly Cooper Collection? Thinking about picking it up whenever I get my Vita, but wanted to know how it ran

From my experience, the Sly Collection ran smoothly.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
John19 said:

Nice, good to know. Thanks

Around the Network
John19 said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Nice, good to know. Thanks

yes he is right, its runs very good on the vita

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

That would be horrible for people with OCD. The LR number would be higher for an older title.

Huh?

Dragon Book I would have a higher number in the LRG set than Dragon Book II that would drive some people insane on a shelf lol.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Dragon Book I would have a higher number in the LRG set than Dragon Book II that would drive some people insane on a shelf lol.

Oh, right.  Well I would hope the fact that it's getting a physical release at all would be enough to offset that.

It's really not sounding good for Sen no Kiseki 3 on Vita:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=216257143&postcount=2965

It doesn't sound anywhere near ready yet so may miss 2017; Kondo is talking about making the graphics miles better and he's talked in the past about cutting content from Sen 2 in order to fit it on Vita.

I really, really don't understand his logic regarding this.  They survived for 6 years on PSP's power, yet they're already done with Vita?  There has to be an element of business sense regarding this and that's what I just don't understand - I get creator's desire to make the biggest, best game they can, but consider where your audience is and sell to them.  If your audience is on a handheld, tailor the experience to a handheld.

It's a shame because Falcom have been bloody brilliant to Vita over the years, only for it to fritter out like this.  

Sen III missing release on the vita would be a shame if only to complete the trilogy. I would still get it day one though. Japan has finally reached the obsession with graphics phase.