By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:

I wonder if Toukiden 2 got any patches that improved its performance. The demo in the store didn't. I'm kinda suspicious about that world of FF vita gameplay slice too since they decided to basically show a cut scene to compare the games with some walking around at slow speed.

I hate how jaded I've become with vita games. I hope Yoru no Nai kuni 2 doesn't run like ass.. had to say it.

It wasn't just a Cutscene.. at 13:38 you can look at ingame footage, than later comes the Cutscenes... I think that it looks alright. Doubt it will have some hit on performance on battles as are turn based...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

There is hope in the Hyper Light Drifter saga

So my Zero Time Dillema watch is actually happening! Took a while, but I should have it later this month, aksys and amazon coming through.

More progress in Hyper Light Drifter saga.

Also Bloodstained is delayed until 2018.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1666487

Gonna severely hurt its chances of coming to Vita.

RIP Bloodstained, I'm glad I didn't back you.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I've only backed Shantae from these games with vita stretch goals and it seems I was right to not back some of the other stuff.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/sd-gundam-g-generation-genesis-english-version-launches-november-22-asia

Btw, SD Gundam G Generation Genesis is out in English on November 22nd, same day as Japanese release. Gasp.

Kresnik said:

More progress in Hyper Light Drifter saga.

Also Bloodstained is delayed until 2018.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/1666487

Gonna severely hurt its chances of coming to Vita.

Better not, I'm on the Vita physical tier lol

Would rather they get it right. I'll just switch to ps4 if Vita is dropped as the E3 build looked stunning. Certainly put my mind at ease that it's not hearing towards another mighty no 9

I also only kick-started thinking a Vita game in 2017? That'll never be commercially released beyond kick-started and now we have western 2017 releases. So hey ho :p armature have assisted with the game engine so it will port to Vita already haven't they too?

I'd say the Wii U ver is the most perilous atm.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

That would be horrible for people with OCD. The LR number would be higher for an older title.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.