By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yeah PS Meeting was all right, I'm definitely interested in a new vita or handheld though. TGS is coming ever closer guys! Hopefully we see more of Vanillaware's game, been a while since they showed it.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

As for the second part. I'm in the same boat. I look at the games they're showing off, and generally think "meh". I am actually genuinely more excited about the NES Mini and being able to play through Double Dragon II legitimately on my TV again with a NES pad than I am any of the big Q4 AAA blockbusters.

Ehh.  I know Vita has another year or so left of life in it, so I'll probably buy the games i'm interested in from that, then see where the land lies after that.  Maybe catch up on the Japanese PS4 games I missed and see where NX is at.

Hehe well Sept and Oct have enough Vita releases to keep me going for another good while. That's before factoring in my back catalogue >_<

But I have noticed, not much on the home consoles has particularly excited me.

If NX truly is a handheld system (that you can also plug into your TV) I think that could well be my saviour at this point. But you know it won't get anything like Need for Speed Most Wanted on it :/

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Hyper Light Drifter vita cancelled...

Thats a bummer since this was actually one of the few indie games I was loking forward to.

Lol. Just to add insult to injury, another cancellation.

Maybe theyre cancelling them because there's a new more powerful handheld coming out that they will put to easier? 😂 😂 😂

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

For the many of you who were wondering how would the vita version stand out to its ps4 counterpart.. The Vita version looking great, the ps4 version has better lightning effects though but i'm impressed.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/world-final-fantasy-ps4-ps-vita-versions-compared-einhander-mirage-gameplay

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220186&page=1#

Toukiden 2; Atelier Firis; Nights of Azure 2 and the new Samurai Warriors coming west.  No platforms announced, but I assume all expect Nights of Azure will be on Vita.

I wonder if Toukiden 2 got any patches that improved its performance. The demo in the store didn't. I'm kinda suspicious about that world of FF vita gameplay slice too since they decided to basically show a cut scene to compare the games with some walking around at slow speed.

I hate how jaded I've become with vita games. I hope Yoru no Nai kuni 2 doesn't run like ass.. had to say it.

NesFe said:

I hate how jaded I've become with vita games. I hope Yoru no Nai kuni 2 doesn't run like ass.. had to say it.

It will though.  We all know it will.  Gust seem to have mastered hiding performance issues in turn-based RPGs (Atelier Sophie & Shallie both seem good), but Nights of Azure was a disaster from what I've seen.

Yeah, I didn't even manage to play more than 2 hours with the first game before I decided it's just isn't worth it.

------------

Unrelated,but if the Nx handheld rumors are true (I care about region free mostly ) I hope it gets tons of third party games from japan or at least multiplatform ps4/nx . I need a handheld in the future :(