By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Exist Archive box art.  Nice, right?

I would put it on one of the top vita boxart.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
DemoniOtaku said:

BTW.. more details on the rumored Vita's succesor trinity:

Rofl.  This all just seems... stupid.

Hedging bets against NX again, like they did with PSV/PS3 cross control that absolutely nothing used?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:
I hope all the sience adventure games come to the west on Vita... that and the fate/ series..

- will be revealed on September 7th
- set to be Sony's next generation handheld
- new L2/R2 buttons
- new L3/R3 buttons beneath the sticks
- Share button just like on DualShock 4
- 720p multi-touchscreen
- can be used for PS4 Remote-Play like the PS Vita
- first playable at TGS 2016
- Crash Remaster Trilogy and Gravity Rush 2 will also launch for the device
- new Little Big Planet game from Sumo Digital
- new IP from SuckerPunch
- Third Party games including Persona 5, World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest X/XI
- PS Trinity Games can be streamed to PS4 and can be played with a DualShock 4 controller
- Spring 2017 launch
- price: $249 with 128 GB internal storage

Just a anonymous source on 4chan...
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/350330405

This is waaay too good to be true. Please don't do this with my feels. PERSONA 5 ? CRASH ? GR2 ? For real ?

I hope this isn't a successor but more like a handheld revision just like the new 3DS.

So I popped in Ys Sven since i'm still in the mood for some action and man Ys VIII is leagues better. It just solidifies Ys VIII as my favorite Ys game since oath.

Hmm, Drive girls... I'm honestly tired of all these fan service games but I'll wait before I judge. I wish we had more traditional JRPGs like Valkyria Azure (Still happy about this ). I had hoped for a Shinning game on my vita but alas Sega went to ps3 (Not that I'm complaining Shining resonance was great, still need to finish it).

I'm getting slightly excited for TGS.

Edit: rofl at that trinity rumor. 0 chance. No wait, -100 chance of a new vita.

MikeRox said:
Kresnik said:

Rofl.  This all just seems... stupid.

Hedging bets against NX again, like they did with PSV/PS3 cross control that absolutely nothing used?

Because they didn't force the developers to do it, like PSP crosscontroller and remote play options with PS3. Being fair, PS3 hardware was limited, on PS4, Vita as controller works great :D

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
MikeRox said:

Because they didn't force the developers to do it, like PSP crosscontroller and remote play options with PS3. Being fair, PS3 hardware was limited, on PS4, Vita as controller works great :D

I don't mean that. I mean the Vita being used to control PS3 games. I mean it actually being part of the control scheme (touch screen being used to interact with the main game) much more like the Wii U controller, rather than just being an extra controller using regular controls.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/18/littlebigplanet-2-ps-vita-cross-controller-pack-out-today/

We never really saw any further expansion of this beyond this tech demo.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

I'm not completely opposed to the idea of there being a new piece of handheld hardware at PlayStation Meeting, but in no universe can I see it being a new device.  Seeing how many half-hearted efforts they made to shoe-horn the Vita into being something (AAA on the go; indiemachine; remote play machine; second screen machine; PS Now machine) only to abandon them all, I don't get why they'd bother failing all over again with new hardware.  Especially when the 'highlights' of the lineup are multi-plat ports - the same kind of thigns that have been propping up Vita for years despite the fact it's still selling terribly.

There could possibly be a Vita 3000 for Asian markets just to eek a bit more money out, but I don't see anything other than that.  And hopefully, for my sanity, a 128GB card.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/touhou-genso-wanderer-ps4-ps-vita-launches-december-22-japan

Genso Wanderer is out December 22nd in Japan (this one is coming west)

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/touhou-koubuto-v-ps4-ps-vita-launches-november-3-japan

Touhou Koubuto V is out November 3rd in Japan (this one isn't coming west... yet)

US Amazon best sellers in Vita

1. Trails of Cold Steel II
2. Valkyrie Drive - Bhikkuni
3. Hatsune Miku - Project Diva X
4. Persona 4 Golden
5. Steins; Gate 0
6. Uncharted: Golden Abyss
7. Sword Art Online: Lost Song
8. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops
10. World of Final Fantasy
11. Final Fantasy X
12. Yomawari: Night Alone
13. Root Letter
14. Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
15. Freedom Wars
16. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
17. Little Big Planet
18. Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
19. Assassin's Creed: Liberation
20. Muramasa Rebirth
21. Gal Gun: Double Peace
22. Borderlands 2
23. Killzone Mercenary
24. Sly Cooper Collection
25. Shantae: Half Genie Hero
26. MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
27. Batman: Arkham Origins
28. Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star
29. God Eater 2 Rage Burst
30. Walking Dead: Season 2
-------------

I bring this up because looking at this reminds me why I love my Vita and its library. So many games that appeal to me.

SnowPrince said:
DemoniOtaku said:
I hope all the sience adventure games come to the west on Vita... that and the fate/ series..

- will be revealed on September 7th
- set to be Sony's next generation handheld
- new L2/R2 buttons
- new L3/R3 buttons beneath the sticks
- Share button just like on DualShock 4
- 720p multi-touchscreen
- can be used for PS4 Remote-Play like the PS Vita
- first playable at TGS 2016
- Crash Remaster Trilogy and Gravity Rush 2 will also launch for the device
- new Little Big Planet game from Sumo Digital
- new IP from SuckerPunch
- Third Party games including Persona 5, World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest X/XI
- PS Trinity Games can be streamed to PS4 and can be played with a DualShock 4 controller
- Spring 2017 launch
- price: $249 with 128 GB internal storage

Just a anonymous source on 4chan...
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/350330405

This is waaay too good to be true. Please don't do this with my feels. PERSONA 5 ? CRASH ? GR2 ? For real ?

I hope this isn't a successor but more like a handheld revision just like the new 3DS.

It would be so freaking epic if the rumor was true and that it's a new PS Vita instead of a completely new handheld!!!