By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
Shadow8 said:

Some sad ReZero news :( (for me at least)

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/re-zero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-first-details-screenshots

"Eight endings are being prepared for Emilia, Ram, Rem, Beatrice, Felt, Priscilla, Anastasia, and Crusch." No Felix D:
Some Valkyria news and this little statement caught my eye.
"A PS Vita version was announced after hearing the demand from so many fans. They’re trying to make sure that there aren’t any differences from the PlayStation 4 version."

Well, if fans made possible a Valkyrie Azure Revolution port on Vita.. I'm sure that If you and other fans demand Felix You'll get her/him.. I can even sign your petition! GAMBARE!!

We can only hope! :'(

Around the Network

Yeah, next few months are an insane time to be a Vita owner. Steins;Gate; Cold Steel 2; Valkyrie Drive; Exist Archive; Dragon Quest Builders & Yomawari for me, plus whatever LRG put out.

Square posted its TGS lineup :

SaGa: Scarlet Grace (PS Vita) – Trailer, Stage
Our first look at the game in over a year. I wonder if this will make it as a 2016 release.

edit: Also, world of Final Fantasy is playable so hopefully the vita version is playble there too so we can see some footage.

Shadow8 said:

Some sad ReZero news :( (for me at least)

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/re-zero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-first-details-screenshots

"Eight endings are being prepared for Emilia, Ram, Rem, Beatrice, Felt, Priscilla, Anastasia, and Crusch." No Felix D:
Some Valkyria news and this little statement caught my eye.
"A PS Vita version was announced after hearing the demand from so many fans. They’re trying to make sure that there aren’t any differences from the PlayStation 4 version."

We need the earth dragon ending more than the Felix ending! At least this relationship is canon :P

Is this Re:Zero anime good? Sounds like another harem. I hope the main lead is not another Rito( to lobe RU).

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Is this Re:Zero anime good? Sounds like another harem. I hope the main lead is not another Rito( to lobe RU).

It's really good, maybe the best anime of the year. No, it's not another harem at all. You have maximum 2 female characters involved in a more or less romantic way with the hero. And no, Subaru has nothing to do with Rito, absolutely nothing. It could be the Dark Soul version of Rito, I don't know... We would need to see what would Rito become if the world decided to break him entirely... 

You have a lot of anime tropes like 2 maids, some nekomimi, a trap, a loli... But in a rather serious and "dark" fantasy story, focused on the psychological health of the hero. You will have some light or happy moments or episodes with a classic fantasy harem or comedy feeling, followed by some brutal scenes and psychological breakdowns. 

It's really close IMO to Steins;Gate (maybe not as good as S;G, but still great), especially if you played the game and know the parts when Okabe struggles while going crazy. You have the same cliches (nekomimi, maids, traps are in Steins;Gate too), the structure of the plot is close (kind of a time travel story), and the heroes Subaru and Okabe are pretty close to each other in their relationships, evolution, flaws, and even in some part of their personality. 

Basically for me, it's Steins;Gate with an hint of Dark Souls (it's a lot more brutal than S;G), nothing to do with To Love Ru. That's also why I'm really happy to see 5pb. in charge of the Re Zero game :) 

It's weird comparing the TGS showings for each of these companies.  Koei Tecmo's lineup was nearly entirely Vita games.  Bamco had a good number of Vita games.  Square Enix have two lol.

Faelco said:
SnakeDrake said:

It's really good, maybe the best anime of the year. No, it's not another harem at all. You have maximum 2 female characters involved in a more or less romantic way with the hero. And no, Subaru has nothing to do with Rito, absolutely nothing. It could be the Dark Soul version of Rito, I don't know... We would need to see what would Rito become if the world decided to break him entirely... 

You have a lot of anime tropes like 2 maids, some nekomimi, a trap, a loli... But in a rather serious and "dark" fantasy story, focused on the psychological health of the hero. You will have some light or happy moments or episodes with a classic fantasy harem or comedy feeling, followed by some brutal scenes and psychological breakdowns. 

It's really close IMO to Steins;Gate (maybe not as good as S;G, but still great), especially if you played the game and know the parts when Okabe struggles while going crazy. You have the same cliches (nekomimi, maids, traps are in Steins;Gate too), the structure of the plot is close (kind of a time travel story), and the heroes Subaru and Okabe are pretty close to each other in their relationships, evolution, flaws, and even in some part of their personality. 

Basically for me, it's Steins;Gate with an hint of Dark Souls (it's a lot more brutal than S;G), nothing to do with To Love Ru. That's also why I'm really happy to see 5pb. in charge of the Re Zero game :) 

Rito won't even last a second in Dark Souls XD

Sounds interesting will pick it up.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Faelco said:

Rito won't even last a second in Dark Souls XD

Sounds interesting will pick it up.

Don't underestimate Rito! :D He would obviously face only female enemies, slip, end up the head between their breasts or legs (or equivalent) and would be able to escape while the enemy is still ashamed and moaning "Rito-san, no...". That guy should have died a long time ago in To Love Ru too after all... 

And spoiler of the 1st episode of Re Zero... 

Who said that Subaru last more than one second in his world? :P

Kresnik said:

It's weird comparing the TGS showings for each of these companies.  Koei Tecmo's lineup was nearly entirely Vita games.  Bamco had a good number of Vita games.  Square Enix have two lol.

With FFXII Remaster could have been tree :'(

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread