By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
darkknightkryta said:
Did xseed give any word for Trails in the Sky 2? I actually wanna see what happens next.

XSEED has announced Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter is in it's QA final stages and hen they're done. It'll release summer. As well Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is actually 100% done translation as well but now they're appearently dubbing dialogue. I had a post that hd a link to where they answered all of that good stuff a few days back. 

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-06-05-oh-deer-its-the-last-playstation-mobile-game

Oh Deer! coming to PSM soon.  I've actually been on a PSM buying spree before it shuts down, so I'm quite interested in this.

"Oh, Deer!" looks like fun! Out Run still has a special place in my heart, because it was one of the first racing games I ever played (Pole Position on the Atari 2600, Pitstop II on C64 and Out Run on the arcade machine in our supermarket).

And can you recommend some PSM games from your shopping spree?

I already have 0War, Adventure Bar Labyrinth, Alien (AR), Aqualibrium, Bike Rider DX, Bullion Blitz, Cytus Lambda, Daryl, EP Chain Reaction, EP Sokoban Catzzles, Everybody's Arcade, Fuel Tiracas, Gun Commando, Jetpack Joyride, Justice Legion, Lemmings + DLC-Levels, Microbe Chain, Miko Gakkou Monogatari:  Sanae Episode, Mononoke Slashdown, Neck Strike, Ninja Insect (AR), Passing Time, Penguin Party, Picbox, Pop Bugs Zap, Quiet Please, Rival, Rock Boshers DX, Rock Rody, rymdkapsel, Saicoro-puzzle*Kura:ssic, Samurai Beatdown, Shovel Shuffle, Shuttle Quest 2000, Super Crate Box, Super Duck, Sword of Rapier and ZooZooGo... most of them were free, but I don't mind to pay a few bucks for the really good ones.

I'm thinking about buying "Fragment's Note", "Candy, Please" and "Vacation Vexation" of the adventure category.

Conina said:

I already have 0War, Adventure Bar Labyrinth, Alien (AR), Aqualibrium, Bike Rider DX, Bullion Blitz, Cytus Lambda, Daryl, EP Chain Reaction, EP Sokoban Catzzles, Everybody's Arcade, Fuel Tiracas, Gun Commando, Jetpack Joyride, Justice Legion, Lemmings + DLC-Levels, Microbe Chain, Miko Gakkou Monogatari:  Sanae Episode, Mononoke Slashdown, Neck Strike, Ninja Insect (AR), Passing Time, Penguin Party, Picbox, Pop Bugs Zap, Quiet Please, Rival, Rock Boshers DX, Rock Rody, rymdkapsel, Saicoro-puzzle*Kura:ssic, Samurai Beatdown, Shovel Shuffle, Shuttle Quest 2000, Super Crate Box, Super Duck, Sword of Rapier and ZooZooGo... most of them were free, but I don't mind to pay a few bucks for the really good ones.

I'm thinking about buying "Fragment's Note", "Candy, Please" and "Vacation Vexation" of the adventure category.

- Bloodred Wyvern 1 & 2 - decent enough arcade-y shooters, a little bit like Panzer Dragoon.  Nothing special, but they were very cheap (79p each)

- Sixty Second Shooter Deluxe - a pretty fun 4-way-shooter, kinda roguelike in design in that you keep leveling up and unlocking new skills and abilitites to help you get further each time.

Other than that, you have the best PSM games I've played - Gun Commando, rymdkapsel & Sword of Raper.  I can tell you that I don't recommend Dungeon Bandit; HIll Cliff Horse and Monster Hotel.  Didn't have fun with any of them.

I'm still planning on buying: Ambition of the Slimes; Chaos Rings; Emil's Task; Eufloria Adventures; Forevolution & Tokyo Jungle Mobile, but they're all pretty expensive so I'm waiting a little bit on them.

Kresnik said:
Conina said:

- Bloodred Wyvern 1 & 2 - decent enough arcade-y shooters, a little bit like Panzer Dragoon.  Nothing special, but they were very cheap (79p each)

- Sixty Second Shooter Deluxe - a pretty fun 4-way-shooter, kinda roguelike in design in that you keep leveling up and unlocking new skills and abilitites to help you get further each time.

Other than that, you have the best PSM games I've played - Gun Commando, rymdkapsel & Sword of Raper.  I can tell you that I don't recommend Dungeon Bandit; HIll Cliff Horse and Monster Hotel.  Didn't have fun with any of them.

I'm still planning on buying: Ambition of the Slimes; Chaos Rings; Emil's Task; Eufloria Adventures; Forevolution & Tokyo Jungle Mobile, but they're all pretty expensive so I'm waiting a little bit on them.

I love Sword of Rapier
Chaos Rings on PS Mobile is Garbage. Frame rate is ass, loading is garbage, sometimes not responsive and just not worth the money. Cytus is a great game if you like those rhythm games though.

Teflon02 said:
darkknightkryta said:
Did xseed give any word for Trails in the Sky 2? I actually wanna see what happens next.

XSEED has announced Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter is in it's QA final stages and hen they're done. It'll release summer. As well Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel is actually 100% done translation as well but now they're appearently dubbing dialogue. I had a post that hd a link to where they answered all of that good stuff a few days back. 

Nice.  Are they going to go ahead with the third Trails in the Sky or just skip it in favour of Cold Steel?  Or is Cold Steel the third?

Around the Network

So, I finally caved and bought a PS TV for $30. Popped in my old memory card and it worked like a charm.

Pretty nifty thing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

le dreadful E3 is upon us my friends...Hold Strong!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
le dreadful E3 is upon us my friends...Hold Strong!

My body, mind and soul are ready for disappointment!

Good thing Xseed keeps me happy though 

darkknightkryta said:
Teflon02 said:

Nice.  Are they going to go ahead with the third Trails in the Sky or just skip it in favour of Cold Steel?  Or is Cold Steel the third?

Not greenlit, the one who posted the info wants to. But since the 3rd one begins it's own seperate story it's not priority since the FC story concludes with 2 apparently.

Teflon02 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Not greenlit, the one who posted the info wants to. But since the 3rd one begins it's own seperate story it's not priority since the FC story concludes with 2 apparently.

Yeah, the story ends in 2.  I'm guessing the third takes place while the first two games are going on.