By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

New Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailer with the Vita Cult's Favorite Little Sister, Nanako, on it...

https://youtu.be/70f0FyDpcIQ

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Seems like Terraria is getting a retail version in June.

Kind of an odd choice. I do wish SCEA/E would bundle some of the popular indies together for one large package.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Kresnik said:

Seems like Terraria is getting a retail version in June.

Kind of an odd choice. I do wish SCEA/E would bundle some of the popular indies together for one large package.

You're not the only one. So many indies I'd love to always have easy access to. At least it's nice to see a few of them starting to get physical Vita releases. I do wonder if Sony have dropped the cost of Vita card manufacturing to 3rd parties. I can't really think of any other way the Retro City Rampage DX release would be feasible.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:
New Persona 4: Dancing All Night trailer with the Vita Cult's Favorite Little Sister, Nanako, on it...

https://youtu.be/70f0FyDpcIQ

It is me or Nanako dances better than lot them :D

Tokyo Xanadu looks very interesting ! I want that game!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

[double post]

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
nanzano said:

[double post]

Seeing your sign makes me sad where's Gravity Rush 2 where's are goddess kat :(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
nanzano said:

[double post]

realy sad, and here is sony looking at Kat :(

SnakeDrake said:
Kresnik said:
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/japanese-visual-novel-danganronpa-sells-200-000-units-in-the-west/0148734

DanganRonpa 1 & 2 have sold 200k in the west.

Also, interesting quote from NISA:

"“NISA is known for publishing niche JRPGs like Disgaea, but now we're shifting the system towards visual novels after the success of Danganronpa.”"

oh good we can finally have this game localized!!!

Althought i hope they dont fully abandon JPRGs altogether. 

I watch the 2nd seasons new episodes each friday, quite hard for me to cumulate 2 episodes :D

nanzano said:
SnakeDrake said:

oh good we can finally have this game localized!!!

Althought i hope they dont fully abandon JPRGs altogether. 

I watch the 2nd seasons new episodes each friday, quite hard for me to cumulate 2 episodes :D

I tried saving up the whole season for a marathon lasted 3 weeks lol.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

nanzano said:
SnakeDrake said:

realy sad, and here is sony looking at Kat :(

This pic makes me thing that the titan is has gravity powers too lol.