By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Which show is that ? (the mages game)

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
nanzano said:

I watch the 2nd seasons new episodes each friday, quite hard for me to cumulate 2 episodes :D

I tried saving up the whole season for a marathon lasted 3 weeks lol.

lol this,  F/S unlimited blade work and sidonia no Kishi are the 2nd seasons I watch few hours after release even though I don't have too time recently :D 

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Roronaa_chan said:
Which show is that ? (the mages game)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Thanks i'll check it out

How is DOA5+ Vita in terms of content for singleplayer (don't plan on playing online)? It's so cheap in EU right now, might bite. I'd prefer the Last Round version on PS4 but 4€ for the Vita version is a steal, could get the PS4 one later.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
How is DOA5+ Vita in terms of content for singleplayer (don't plan on playing online)? It's so cheap in EU right now, might bite. I'd prefer the Last Round version on PS4 but 4€ for the Vita version is a steal, could get the PS4 one later.

I think you answered your own question

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

New trailer and details of Project Touhou Game for PSVita, is gonna be a Dungeon RPG, kinda like the ursed Curry...

http://gematsu.com/2015/05/mystery-gensokyo-ps-vita-debut-trailer

Roronaa_chan said:

The Story mode get you arround 2-3 hours only, but is fun. It have others modes like the Survival, wich is a little different of other games, here You fight 10 characters in row without loading times, they just appear after the other on the stage. And here You can unlock the cuistoms of every character. It have challenge mode and tutoril too, to learn about each character and about the general gameplay...

But in terms of content for a single player, Blazblue Continum Shift Extend or Chronophantasma are the better... the story mode of each will give you 8-12 hours and there a variety of other modes, specially in Chronophantasma, where there is a Boss Battle Mode, and there's the unlimited Mars Mode, where You fight against Overpowered versions of the game characters... There is a TON of content to unlock too...

But for 4€ DOA5+ is a great invest, really, you shouldn't think about it.. is too cheap.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Blazblue disappeared from the EU store though. Can't buy
DOA it shall be

Roronaa_chan said:
Blazblue disappeared from the EU store though. Can't buy
DOA it shall be

What? Seriously? It wasn't on offer recently on the EU store?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

For those interested, my review of Neptunia Action Unleashed is already translated

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/05/03/review-hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-unleashed/