By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Almost every screenshot was with clothing destroyed. xD

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

For those interested, my review of Neptunia Action Unleashed is already translated

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/05/03/review-hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-unleashed/

I really do appreciate your work on reviews, way to go Ryuzaki.

I didn't know you also post your french reviews in Jeuxvideo.com until I saw your Hatsune Miku's review. Tu gères, mec ! :D

After playing Omega Quintet for 4 hours. I prefer Neptunia's games. But they're similar. My key issue for Neptunia titles was crappy music for a RPG but seeing OQ has basically all amazing music, I expect better of the Neptunia Music.

outlawauron said:
Almost every screenshot was with clothing destroyed. xD

well, 90% of my screenshts are... ^o^'

SnowPrince said:
ryuzaki57 said:

For those interested, my review of Neptunia Action Unleashed is already translated

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/05/03/review-hyperdimension-neptunia-u-action-unleashed/

I didn't know you also post your french reviews in Jeuxvideo.com until I saw your Hatsune Miku's review. Tu gères, mec ! :D

JVC recently opened itself to contributors a lot more. I also had my Neptunia Rebirth 2 & Atelier Shallie reviews officially chosen. Of course, I intend to do a lot more, Neptunia U being the next one.

Teflon02 said:
After playing Omega Quintet for 4 hours. I prefer Neptunia's games. But they're similar. My key issue for Neptunia titles was crappy music for a RPG but seeing OQ has basically all amazing music, I expect better of the Neptunia Music.

Of course, Nep is queen, Nep is life, Nep is love. But OQ is good too.

Around the Network

From a chinese source, Psvita supposedly sold 21k during its first month in China, whilst PS4 managed to sell 73k outselling the 71k ONEs sold to date in China.

I don't even know how would we handle the numbers.. Given the 1.3 Billion of population in there.

SnowPrince said:

From a chinese source, Psvita supposedly sold 21k during its first month in China, whilst PS4 managed to sell 73k outselling the 71k ONEs sold to date in China.

I don't even know how would we handle the numbers.. Given the 1.3 Billion of population in there.

Are they confirmed to be correct?

wow almost 1 whole day without a post no vita news lately Kresnik where are thu. Im getting a bad feeling that badgenome must of been involved.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

It's a slow news day.

FYI, today is the last day of the Golden Week sale everyone.

Here's some Vita news!

We're NOT getting Kung Fu Panda ;p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.