By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Roronaa_chan said:
Burek said:
I need a recommendation: Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

Should I get in on Vita or on PS4? Not bothered with the graphics, or the price difference - mainly from the point of enjoyment and playability, which version should I get?

I'd say ps4, you can still remote play it if you want to play it on a handheld. And the framerate is probably better

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll go that way, because I play Vita at home only anyway.

Thanks to the others who helped or at least tried to

Around the Network

Don't know if retail for Vita.  Hope so (though I regret buying the vanilla version if so).

Vita is digital only

KT at it again.same as atelier

Roronaa_chan said:
Vita is digital only

Surprisingly, Toukiden had a retail release (because they see it as more of a handheld franchise maybe?)

Warriors + Atelier have been digital-only for a while though, and now this.

It's a shame they don't release Asian versions of their games with English subs.

Kresnik said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Vita is digital only

Surprisingly, Toukiden had a retail release (because they see it as more of a handheld franchise maybe?)

Warriors + Atelier have been digital-only for a while though, and now this.

It's a shame they don't release Asian versions of their games with English subs.

For whatever reason, it's never really bothered me. I guess it's that they localize pretty much eveything, so I accept digital as their means of keeping costs low.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Seems like SONY had a great Fiscal YEar 2014... in all departments, not only PlayStation.. I Wonder if they cut mobile division, will Portable division will be cut too...?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/04/30/sony-sells-14-8-ps4-units-in-fiscal-year-2014-3-3-million-portable-consoles/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Seems like SONY had a great Fiscal YEar 2014... in all departments, not only PlayStation.. I Wonder if they cut mobile division, will Portable division will be cut too...?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/04/30/sony-sells-14-8-ps4-units-in-fiscal-year-2014-3-3-million-portable-consoles/

Given that Sony had practically discontinued the PSP globally by last April, doesn't that mean the Vita potentially outsold the PS3 over the last 12 months?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Did anyone else pre order Retro City Rampage DX? Pre orders are now sold out, but they will be getting a couple of hundred copies in once the game is ready to ship apparently, so if you want one, keep your eyes peeled on this site!

http://www.fangamer.com/products/retro-city-rampage-dx-for-ps-vita

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Given that Sony had practically discontinued the PSP globally by last April, doesn't that mean the Vita potentially outsold the PS3 over the last 12 months?

Outselling a 7 years old hardware indecline isn't a big feat for Vita... even less when didn't even sold the same as last FY2013... Pretty bad that Vita's sales are declining at the third year already...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Seems like Terraria is getting a retail version in June.