By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Thanks @NesFe and @DemonOtaku. I was gonna ask why backing up my data was necessary but thanks for explaining that it's not but I'm still doing this it for safety reasons.

I'm still crossing my fingers for them to accept my refund request...

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

Yay! It's here!

I got a notification a week ago that my payment was processed, but they have yet to ship my order.  Hoping no issue and curious as to other's thoughts on the game.

Augen said:
BlowoverKing said:

Yay! It's here!

I got a notification a week ago that my payment was processed, but they have yet to ship my order.  Hoping no issue and curious as to other's thoughts on the game.

It's wierd, I never even got a shipping confirmation so I wasn't expecting it to come today. Hopefully you get yours tomorrow at least.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Does anybody know if there is any more rumors on Danganronpa 3 development? Not really sure if im excited for the other chapter or whatever its called. Really would like a 3rd one though :)

Dammit, I was wanting to get Htol#niq when I get paid on Friday, but it's already sold out :(

Hopefully they'll do a second run or something, if not it'll be one of the £100+ ebay scalpers that'll inevitibly turn up otherwise I'll have to give up on my plan for a complete EU/US set of Vita games.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Dammit, I was wanting to get Htol#niq when I get paid on Friday, but it's already sold out :(

badgenome said:
MikeRox said:

Nm... had a quick scout on ebay and saw someone who ships to the UK selling it for £65 inc shipping and import duty (paid up front) so might be over the odds, but sod it. If any game is going to dry up very fast...

That said, I don't think it even comes on a card does it? Just a download voucher in the box?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Nm... had a quick scout on ebay and saw someone who ships to the UK selling it for £65 inc shipping and import duty (paid up front) so might be over the odds, but sod it. If any game is going to dry up very fast...

That said, I don't think it even comes on a card does it? Just a download voucher in the box?

It's a full retail copy so it does come on a card.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

MikeRox said:

It's a download voucher on a card in a box.

JayWood2010 said:
Does anybody know if there is any more rumors on Danganronpa 3 development? Not really sure if im excited for the other chapter or whatever its called. Really would like a 3rd one though :)

The developers said that they are thinking about making DR3, but since then we haven't heard anything...

I really hope we get another one though!

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/25/danganronpa-team-thinking-making-danganronpa-3/

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert