By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:
Happy Birthday vita Sale :

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/02/23/happy-birthday-ps-vita-free-items-big-sale/

pretty nice list ! was Ninja Gaiden 2 plus ever fixed ? I might get it.

One thing to note about this sale is that every game is a native Vita game except one, Gods Eater Burst. Wonder why that could be?

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

One thing to note about this sale is that every game is a native Vita game except one, Gods Eater Burst. Wonder why that could be?

Ha, I thought the same thing.

(But Dracula X Chronicles is also PSP. They just mislabeled it.)

badgenome said:
BlowoverKing said:

Bahh well there goes that theory. Then I guess we're never getting GE2!

They just need to announce the localization for this game already!

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

badgenome said:
BlowoverKing said:

:O Lords of Shadow 2 to be the latest really late Vita port? :O

Well, it was originally expected to be coming to Vita too :(

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

BlowoverKing said:

Bahh well there goes that theory. Then I guess we're never getting GE2!

They just need to announce the localization for this game already!

Well, Rage Burst has already been trademarked in Europe. So it's just a question of whether or not we'll get the Vita version or just the PS4 one. This gives me a little more hope.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

:O Lords of Shadow 2 to be the latest really late Vita port? :O

Well, it was originally expected to be coming to Vita too :(

After Epic Mickey 2, I could see Sony doing this. Or a port of Mirror of Fate. Oh, how we'll laugh!

Yay! It's here!

I finally bought P4G in anticipation of P5 but in the wrong PSN account. I've requested a refund, which I'm probably not getting so I want to know the difficult process of using two accounts and memory sticks on my Vita.

.- -... -.-. -..

PieToast said:
I finally bought P4G in anticipation of P5 but in the wrong PSN account. I've requested a refund, which I'm probably not getting so I want to know the difficult process of using two accounts and memory sticks on my Vita.

It's pretty straight forward, I've done it a couple of times for jap demos.

back up your vita saves on cloud if you have ps+, or better yet, back up the entire vita on pc(download content manager assistent for pc), that way you can return it as it was after you're done. Remove memory stick, reset vita, log in with the second account and put the second memory card.

If you have only one memory card, the it will have to be formatted to work with the second account (a pop up will tell you this).

Edit : you can do it without backing up the data obviously, but I prefer to do it .

PieToast said:

Is not difficult.. rather bothersome... To change acount You have to reset to default the vita...it will take arround 5mins max from resetting to setting the new account...

Just stick out the Memory, reset the handheld and then stick the new memory card... set your new acount.. and that's it...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread