By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said: 

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/bandai-namco-trademarks-rage-burst-europe

Bandai Namco have trademarked "Rage Burst" in the west.

Itshappening.jpg.

HELL YES!!! -> Bring us the Retail Vita Version!!!

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Last time I use air mail from Play-asia (Always used Fedex before).My Shining Resonance order shipped on Dec 22 and it still hasn't arrived. I'm leaving the country on Saterday, so I guess I won't be playing it and Tales of Zestiria till March :(

Don't worry, my 64 GB memory card I ordered on Dec 12th from Play-Asia arrived today after 6 weeks:

Finally! I already backed up my main 32 GB card... now the Vita is resoring that data to the new card.

I'm planning to put my Vita games on the 64 GB card and everything else (PS1, PSP, PS minis and PS mobile games) on the 32 GB card... the second 32 GB card goes to eBay.

Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:
For a game like God Eater, I'm conflicted as well. Cross play would be a huge boost.

The demo is cross play:

http://67.227.255.239/forum/showpost.php?p=148285808&postcount=1

Quite nice then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Night Cry holds the odd distinction of being a Vita game that's getting a PC version Kickstarted. It also has a bunch of new screen shots makin' me all horny. I WANT THIS GAME.

Night Cry looks a lot better than I was expecting for a title also coming to iOS. Very nice!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Last time I use air mail from Play-asia (Always used Fedex before).My Shining Resonance order shipped on Dec 22 and it still hasn't arrived. I'm leaving the country on Saterday, so I guess I won't be playing it and Tales of Zestiria till March :(

That's strange. Usely Play-Asia is very reliable.  But you sir are in for a treat. Just got my copy two weeks ago and am very pleased. Are you pretty familiar with the japanese language?

MikeRox said:
Night Cry looks a lot better than I was expecting for a title also coming to iOS. Very nice!

The visual designer is Masahiro Ito from Team Silent. You shouldn't have ever doubted it. Now Not Scissorman will get you.

Is Nigt Cry actually being developed for the vita or is it just going to be tossed onto playstation mobile?

Riverstyx said:
Is Nigt Cry actually being developed for the vita or is it just going to be tossed onto playstation mobile?

Vita native, as far as we know. They have never mentioned Playstation Mobile (*crosses self*), thankfully.

Maxwell8000 said:

That's strange. Usely Play-Asia is very reliable.  But you sir are in for a treat. Just got my copy two weeks ago and am very pleased. Are you pretty familiar with the japanese language?

Yes, I know japanese, not great though(good I guess). I thought the last Shinning game on psp was average so much that I don't know why I decided to import Resonance lol. I've only watched one gameplay video and I thought the combat was similar to tales games. Nice to know that the game is good though ^^