By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

ubi soft deals console always bad even though they earn all of its money from console sales its time to teach the lesson and boycott assasin creed unity on console http://www.change.org/p/boycott-ubisoft-games-because-it-always-treat-console-games-so-bad-boycott-ps4-xbox1-assassin-s-creed-unity-this-game-is-900p-30-fps-while-gta-5-runs-1080-60fps-gta-5-open-world-is-definitely-more-taxing-than-ac-open-world-its-time-to-teach-ubi-lesso?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=FNhrsiuUsAsine

Around the Network
champisaak said:
ubi soft deals console always bad even though they earn all of its money from console sales its time to teach the lesson and boycott assasin creed unity on console http://www.change.org/p/boycott-ubisoft-games-because-it-always-treat-console-games-so-bad-boycott-ps4-xbox1-assassin-s-creed-unity-this-game-is-900p-30-fps-while-gta-5-runs-1080-60fps-gta-5-open-world-is-definitely-more-taxing-than-ac-open-world-its-time-to-teach-ubi-lesso?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=FNhrsiuUsAsine

Don't worry Ubisoft already dumped Vita. The last one was Child of Light and nothing else. Even Assassins Creed for vita released two years ago. 

Faelco said:
michel3105 said:
I'm 100% for the original language + subtitles, instead, EXPECIALLY if Japanese.
Both from a philologic and pholosophyc point of view, and also beacuse it speeds localization and reduces its costs.

But I can understand the opposite point of view.
Also, reading some European reviews on Amazon, I suspect that Toukiden might have sold more, if dubbed.

It's a real drama in France. If a game is not in french (at least the subtitles), it's bad. I saw some 0/20 in "user" reviews for Danganronpa 2 by guys who didn't play the game and just wrote "I didn't play because the game is in english, it's unacceptable and should be banned". It's ridiculous.

It's ridicolous, but, for the good or the bad, the customer gives the money in exchange for something... So he's always right, in a sense. Perhaps that 0/20 must be read not as a score about the gameplay, but a score about the appeal of the product in a broad consumer sense.

Anyway, if you want to experience the beautiful apotheosis of North American spelling of Japanese words and sentences, you already know that Avril Lavigne singing Hello Kitty is the definition of that.  XD

so after a long break I finished Daganronpa 2 over the weekend

CH 5: Just Holy Shit I would've never thought  Nagito Komeada would've died as I thought that person had enough plot amor to survive, but it was FUCKING BRILLIANT!!! The most complex case of the DR series yet; Nagito (basically) commiting  suicide to reveal the traitor was absolutely oustanding; the Ulimate Lucky Student Indeed.

and poor Chiaki Nanami jumped on the ban wagon after Peko Pekoyama died in chp 2 atleast Akane Owari(my back up DR Waifu) is still alive and well makes it through the whole ordeal. but again that person execution hit me hard; monokuma is a sadistic bastard by making the person  think they had a way out only to hit a brick wall...kinda literally 

CH6: alot ot a truth bombs dropped here; the virtual wourd somewhat of a surprise but personally it was introdueced so abruptly and akwardly it didn't really seem right.  though would've never guessed the 15 students were the remnants of despair; well I guessed maybe one was but that was the traitor but that was disproven in chp.5 though the final "boss" if you would call it was kinda cliche; Junko coming back in digital form was like "really" this bitch again. it basically resembled the last trial of the first game where you just spam "Hope" for the last half of the trial, which was kinda dull as there was no one to really  accusse anything of, atleast in DR1 the traitor way found out through  a murder investigation, 

though it was really nice seeing Makoto, the real Byakuya, and a sexier Kyoko? make an apperance in DR2; makes me wonder what going on with Aoi, Toko, and Yasuhiro. 

in the end what I found out is that order to survive DR you either need to be tanned with big tits(Aoi and Akane) or kinda of a dimwit(Yasuhiro and Kazuichi) :)

all in all I loved this game but can there really be a third? DR2 really seemed to wrap things up; Junko seems to finally be gone, Kyoko said things are calming down in the real world, the former remnants of despair seems to be free of Junko's despair, unless they're more remnants of despair out there i don't see how things can continue(but hope it does)

Teflon02 said:

outlawauron said:

So, why would a terrible localization suddenly be better by taking the same bad localization and hampering it English language (as in chaning lines to accomadate the game not being programmed for English lip sync).

Umm I don't know? Because they actually have to read a script, meaning they'll look at the sentence and be like "wtf is this, it doesn't make sense". I'm sorry but I can't believe you realistically asked that question. 

Because it wouldn't happen. If they can't be assed to do any sort of editting, what makes you think there'd be any QC on the voice acting. Bad effort and lack of resources won't make anything better after spreading those resources even thinner.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
drdante said:
champisaak said:

Don't worry Ubisoft already dumped Vita. The last one was Child of Light and nothing else. Even Assassins Creed for vita released two years ago. 

Tetris is out next month meaning Ubi will pretty much be joint with MileStone as Vita's biggest Western supporter of 2014 :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Tetris is out next month meaning Ubi will pretty much be joint with MileStone as Vita's biggest Western supporter of 2014 :p

Milestone are jumping ship.  RIDE isn't coming to Vita:

http://milestone.it/game_post/ride-2/?lang=en

:(

arcane_chaos said:

I fully agree about the 5th chapter, brilliant ! But depressing :(

I'm more optimistic about the 6th chapter, I've found it a lot better than the last chapter of DR1. A lot of bombs, but also more doubts like "What are they going to do ?", it's more complicated than the "Hope VS Despair" of DR1. The big mystery about the island was already hinted before the trial...

But I feel so stupid for not seeing what "11037" meant ! >< 

The appearances of the trio but also Alter Ego were great !

I hope they'll find out what to do for the third one !

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

Milestone are jumping ship.  RIDE isn't coming to Vita:

http://milestone.it/game_post/ride-2/?lang=en

:(

Damn. I was hoping for just one regular car circuit racer or street racing game from them before they jumped ship. Vita has a decent racing lineup other than that and its looking like it'll be the only decent handheld racing lineup were gonna get now. So much wasted potential. Damn mobile gaming and its awful tilty steer racers.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

Damn. I was hoping for just one regular car circuit racer or street racing game from them before they jumped ship. Vita has a decent racing lineup other than that and its looking like it'll be the only decent handheld racing lineup were gonna get now. So much wasted potential. Damn mobile gaming and its awful tilty steer racers.

I don't think they make games like that to be honest.  They seem only interested in licenced stuff or bike games.

I too would love a decent circuit racer too.  GRID wru.