By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
greenmedic88 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
HabinoBR said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Hi! @MUGEN and any people here that can answr me this :

-3G Launch bundle free Downlodble game is... ¿Wipeout 2048 or Stardust delta?

-I know You have to activate one month of dataplan to get the free Downloable Game.. This activation can be done via PC or via Vita with WiFi?

-When You play PSP game.. Can You take a Instant Shot (Start+PSbutton)?

Thabnks in advance guys... denpending on your answer (the first two) would be the model I buy in one month or more...

Hey :)

- Super Stardust Delta. U only get it when you activate the 3G and after 30 days
- I'm not sure, but I think u can do it with both ways(Still didn't activate my 3G ._.)
- Yeshh
 You're welcome ;D

Thanks.. Then in the End I'm gonna go for the WiFi Only and Buy a 8GB MC and two retail games (Blazblue and Rayman origins) and later some downloable games until Gravity Rush come out on june 12th ^^

The 3G comes with an 8GB card for as long as the initial shipments last in addition to the extra data packet and Super Stardust.

And to answer your other question, you cannot currently take screenshots of PSP games and I wouldn't count on that being changed in future firmware updates, not that it couldn't happen. 

If you still opt for the WiFi model, I'd recommend buying no less than a 16GB card unless you don't see yourself keeping more than a few demos and games installed at any given time.

The Content Manager Assistant does a pretty solid job of keeping everything juggled between the PSV and your PC or PS3, but you're going to want to keep as much content on the PSV at a given time. I speak from experience. 

Well... I'm gonna buy a a lot of PSV downloadble games and but more PSP.. The demos I just try them once... then delete them... But I'm gonna buy a starter Kit too, So with that I can held until at the holidays and black friday make some offers... and then will buy a 32GB and Problem solved until 64gb and 128gb come out Meanwhile I can use my PS3 as PSvita and PSp game storage  XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Zlejedi said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
HabinoBR said:
I wanna get a cheap PSP game for my Vita, and I'm undecided between Patapon 2 and FF Tactics. Which 1 should I get?

i never really got into Patapon, so i would say FFT

Patapon is dangerous I wanted to smash my PSP into the wall when i played it :D

I hear you man, never finished it and don't think I have ever been more frustrated with a video game in my life. It still sits on my game shelf, taunting away, mocking me! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY IM NOT A MAN!? YOU ARE A MACHINE! I RULE YOU! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute graphics though.

Well i like that game o much.. the mix between Strategy and rythm game is Fun... yeah, is hard at first... You need to think hard and fast with some bosses... but the game awfully lovable and Patapon 3 have Cooperative online mode up to 4 players! This is one of the games I hope most to see on Vita.. rear touch pad gve me some great ideas...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Need an answer.
Is it possible to re-download the games that I purchase digitally if I delete them ?. If the answer is yes, is it limited ?

VXIII said:
Need an answer.
Is it possible to re-download the games that I purchase digitally if I delete them ?. If the answer is yes, is it limited ?

Yes, you can redownload them as many times as you want. Just go to the game in the store, and it should have a little red bag icon indicating that you've purchased it. Or you can see all your purchases from the transaction manager and download it from there.

Note that this doesn't work with movie purchases, which are a one time download.

How do you check what is on your memory card? It says I have like 7.6GB capacity and only around 6.1 GB free. Wanted to check up on it to see what i've got so far.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
How do you check what is on your memory card? It says I have like 7.6GB capacity and only around 6.1 GB free. Wanted to check up on it to see what i've got so far.

Go on content manager and click on PS Vita to PC. I think anything you see there is what is stored on your memory card.

M.U.G.E.N said:
man I can't figure out that last bit in the wharf level of Mutant Blob attack 0_o it's driving me nuts!

Which level?  DETAILS MAN! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Anyone else playing everybodys golf? Have gold starred all levels up to bronze level but just can not gold star level 1 on silver tier ( I hate being a completionist...)

Going to play rayman now have burned through two charges already needs to be charged again soon...

Just got a surprise vita for my birthday and $70 in psn cards. I am excited and also have no fucking clue what to do with it all.

ladyumbra said:
Just got a surprise vita for my birthday and $70 in psn cards. I am excited and also have no fucking clue what to do with it all.

Congratulations!

What games did you get with it?

Welcome park is a good place to see what the unit can do :)