By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Exile1987 said:
ladyumbra said:
Just got a surprise vita for my birthday and $70 in psn cards. I am excited and also have no fucking clue what to do with it all.

Congratulations!

What games did you get with it?

Welcome park is a good place to see what the unit can do :)

Lumines ^-^

Around the Network

Is it possible to charge the psvita on the computer and in the car?Because it won't charge when I try, Only way so far I know how to charge it is on the wall.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Is it possible to charge the psvita on the computer and in the car?Because it won't charge when I try, Only way so far I know how to charge it is on the wall.

Under settings -> System turn on USB power supply

ladyumbra said:
Exile1987 said:
ladyumbra said:
Just got a surprise vita for my birthday and $70 in psn cards. I am excited and also have no fucking clue what to do with it all.

Congratulations!

Lumines ^-^

Nice!

With that PSN voucher you have a great choice of games :P my personal favorites are rayman wipeout uncharted and everybodys golf.

Also super stardust and plants vs zombies!

VXIII said:
Need an answer.
Is it possible to re-download the games that I purchase digitally if I delete them ?. If the answer is yes, is it limited ?

What, you mean delete accidentally? You should copy your digital purchases to the PS3 or PC with the Content Manager Assistant after you buy them if that's an issue.

But yes, it is possible to re-download anything you bought through the PSN Store from your Download List. 

Around the Network
ladyumbra said:
Exile1987 said:
ladyumbra said:

Congratulations!

Lumines ^-^

One PSN You can get: Escape Plan, a Mutan Blob, Super stardust Delta, Motorstorm RC (next week).. those are from 8$ to 15$...

Some Games You can download from Store and are cheaper than on retail: Blazblue, Wipeout 2048, Rayman Origins, Ulttimate marvel vs Capcom 3.

And there are a lot of PSP that You can download a play on PSV... I recomend: Half Minute Hero, Patapon 2 (is the only one Compatible of the tree patapones :/), Disgaeas, and a lot of RPG...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ladyumbra said:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Anyone doubting that Blazblue: continum Shift Extend is the BEST fighter and the BEST Bang for your Bucks! On PSVita? Read next article:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/03/blazblue-continuum-shift-extend-playtest-more-portable-more-accessible/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

And confirmed the price for SumiOni on west: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/02/sumioni-demon-arts-is-only-20-in-north-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Only 20$... NOT BAD!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Thanks for all the advice you guys. I've been watching vita development for a while but idk I just never expected to be able to have one so soon. I grabbed monster hunter freedom unite since I've always wanted to play a monster hunter game and am now carefully debating how to get the most from the 50$ remaining. There's so many good games out there.

can someone help me ASAP! how do i put a video into the thread? why have they made it so hard