By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
man I can't figure out that last bit in the wharf level of Mutant Blob attack 0_o it's driving me nuts!

Which level?  DETAILS MAN! 

haha got it figured out last night just before heading to bed! It was the wharf level in the city. In the end there is this building, inside you have these boxes floating around real fast and you have use magentism powers to drag them out...

now I entered the Moon! I LOVE THIS GAME!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
can someone help me ASAP! how do i put a video into the thread? why have they made it so hard

in this forum? If it's a youtube vid, go to youtube and click embed, and check the box saying use old embed code, copy that code and click the 'html' button in the post and paste the code in there.

@LadyUmbra: Congrats!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Whoever created the random bounty drops in Golden Abyss needs to be shot.

I love how whenever I come to this thread there is always 2 or more pages added. xD

Wagram said:

Is this the black market feature or related to it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network

If anyone of you guys is interested, just posted the Global History of Playstation Adverts :D
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140812&page=1

Anyone been able to find a cradle for the Vita in the UK? or get an official Vita cradle in USA/Japan?

Want one to go on my bedside table/work desk

M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:

It's related.

As a part of the collectible system with its 300 plus items, some are randomly dropped by dead enemies making it virtually impossible to get them all by simply playing through the game one or two times.

The bounty items collected can be traded in the black market, which is the surest way of collecting everything and will naturally annoy anyone who tries to collect everything on their own. 

I think it's a good system and one of the few features that introduces any sort of network interactivity among players seeing as how it's a single player game. Kind of reminds me of the SSFIV 3D and its collectible and tradable figures, which were randomly awarded via slot machine. 

Exile1987 said:
Anyone been able to find a cradle for the Vita in the UK? or get an official Vita cradle in USA/Japan?

Want one to go on my bedside table/work desk

They're not selling this in the UK yet?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-Cradle/dp/B006JKARZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330902340&sr=8-1

M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:

You can use the black market to trade, but I haven't used it. I've been farming them all on my own. I only have one set left to collect (about half of it). The drop rate is so random.