By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

MotorStorm RC Driving to PS Vita for FREE, Courtesy of Scion

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/

Not sure if this is just for USA or worldwide but will definately download this! I really miss the old micro machines games on playstation be good if they re-released them

Around the Network

Just downloaded the PSP versions of Gran Turismo and LBP to my PS3 then transferred them to my Vita.
They play perfectly. Man, I love my Vita!

Tifa got MOVES!

Euphoria14 said:
Thanks to Sony I will be getting my 2nd retail Vita game Wednesday.

A friend at work is buying a PS3 and with it he is buying MLB 12 The Show, so thanks to Sony's offer he is going to also buy the Vita version (At 50% off), so now I get the game for under $25.

I can get use to these prices.

The Show is amazing, people tend to forgget it as one of Sony's best exclusives, it really is the best sports franchise this gen, very authentic and deep.

Exile1987 said:
MotorStorm RC Driving to PS Vita for FREE, Courtesy of Scion

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/

Not sure if this is just for USA or worldwide but will definately download this! I really miss the old micro machines games on playstation be good if they re-released them

America only as there is some partership with some company.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Enjoying my second day with my vita so far. Left bumper/trigger feels a bit looser than the right but seems to be working fine in Lumines if a bit less responsive in MHFU. Then again I am just plain terrible at monster hunter to begin with so it's not like it's really hindering me all that much.

For all that it's a portable system I feel really nervous taking it on the bus tomorrow. I'll probably just keep it in my purse during transit and use it when I get to the doctor's office. That or take my DS and leave the Vita safe at home lol. At least I have an upcoming 4 hour road trip which it will be safer to bring it along on.

Around the Network

5000 posts!!!!!!! 0_0

We are still going strong and we are just getting started! Big thanks to all you guys who are making this thread such an awesome place to be! YOU ROCK!

btw does anyone know when the SONY GDC is?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I would imagine the same time everyone else is; today.
This thread is well made MUGEN! It deserves it. :)

Can we watch a livestream of Sony's GDC?

yeah that's what I'm wondering as well :S I can't seem to find when the event is at

@nintendopie: Thank you :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

allot of hard work went into this so everyone should be proud of that work as this thread continues to move forward.

any predictions on Vita this wk?