By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Nem said:

To be completely honest, its a silly and grindy game. Yet its so addictive. :x

It has that magic the gathering feeling when you get rare monsters and couples that with a pokémon redux battle system. Its also not a game you play for hours on end at once, unless you are willing to throw money at it. Even i have been tempted to buy some of the gold orbs to get some more rare spirits. I dont even know if there an ending to it. Its a bit like those browser games. You play it a bit every time but often, making a little bit of progress every time and playing roullete with monster summons.

I think it might actually become quite sucessful. Thats good cause it might push SEGA into finally releasing PSO2.

I kinda like it actually.  It's not stellar, but for a free game it's pretty fun.

Question for anyone playing it: Can you increase the maximum value of spirits you're allowed to take into battle or is it capped at 5 all the time?  (It says 5.0 for me; some spirits are 1.0; some cost 1.5 etc.)

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Question for anyone playing it: Can you increase the maximum value of spirits you're allowed to take into battle or is it capped at 5 all the time?  (It says 5.0 for me; some spirits are 1.0; some cost 1.5 etc.)

Yeah. Your point cap increases sometimes when you beat an area boss.

Fuck it, I caved in and ordered Natural Doctrine. I have a bad feeling about this game so I hope it doesn't turn out to be a huge disappointment.

NesFe said:

Fuck it, I caved in and ordered Natural Doctrine. I have a bad feeling about this game so I hope it doesn't turn out to be a huge disappointment.

The main character's name is Jeff. How bad can it be?

badgenome said:
NesFe said:

The main character's name is Jeff. How bad can it be?

Well, there was that Clever & Smart game with the main character Jeff Smart... ;)

And later the point&click-adventure, which actually was quite fun:

Around the Network

Dunno if its mention before but seems like there is news about PSO2 [ http://pso2.playpark.com/en/ ]
But for asiasoft to take PSO2 im feeling kinda worried

Final Horizon

Looks meh.

Kresnik said:
Final Horizon

Looks meh.

YOU horizon.

so was playing DoS and through just regular summoning I unlocked a rare Wyvern summon, so surprised I started gloating to my friend what I unlocked...then out of nowhere the internet craps out and I lose the summon :(

#why

arcane_chaos said:
so was playing DoS and through just regular summoning I unlocked a rare Wyvern summon, so surprised I started gloating to my friend what I unlocked...then out of nowhere the internet craps out and I lose the summon :(

#why

#Thatswhatyougetfortryingtoshowoff

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share