By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Girthquake said:
I only bought a higher summoning chance from the free 30 yellow orbs (whatever they are called) from completeing the first section of the game. Got a second rare through common summoning luck.

I tried all caps with MUGEN and still says can't find him. My only conclusion is that MUGEN is dodgin me. :(

well duh!

:P

Jokes aside mate I am not sure why you couldn't add me. What's your name on the game? I'll try and add you instead

@Naruball: Great idea. If you or someone else wanna make it that would be great. 

and yay the other guy accepted so I'm getting a water rare summon! phew finally! 

you have to search the PSN and it shows up with their in game name or something... its kinda stupid

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

well duh!

:P

Jokes aside mate I am not sure why you couldn't add me. What's your name on the game? I'll try and add you instead

@Naruball: Great idea. If you or someone else wanna make it that would be great. 

and yay the other guy accepted so I'm getting a water rare summon! phew finally! 

you have to search the PSN and it shows up with their in game name or something... its kinda stupid

yeah found girthquake on the game and just added him

Btw peeps you can add people by searching for their names in the options menu too. Might be easier

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Final Fantasy X seems to be doing great in UK. Base, zavvi and game are sold out.

Akiran said:
naruball said:
Guys, just an idea. Can someone make a thread for Destiny of Spirits, so that the people who have no plans on playing it are not annoyed by our posts? Just a thought. I think the same thing happened with Soul Sacrifice, if memory serves.

Also, no one added me :'(

What's your ign :D also making another thread for DoS would be a good idea lol

Sotty it took me so long to reply. I have three different deadlines today and one tomorrow and I'm working like crazy. My DoS name is xena4ever, same as my psn id. The game is insanely addictive. If I had the time, I would definitely make a DoS thread. But, I don't...

How about someone tries to make one and if it flops, we continue discussing here? The benefit of DoS over Soul Sacrifice is that with the latter, you need to be online at the same time and for some long periods of time. With DoS, it's much easier to play whenever you want and make a trade, send a friend invite or create a new spirit.

Thanks for finding me MUGEN. It's been accepted, I guess. :)

Also just pulled an SR First Mother so my DoS bone-are is harder than ever right meow.

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
Final Fantasy X seems to be doing great in UK. Base, zavvi and game are sold out.

It's not just online either. This was the Reading GAME yesterday. Ludicrous price mind... can't believe I got it for like £21.00 from a pre order.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Tom3k said:

It's not just online either. This was the Reading GAME yesterday. Ludicrous price mind... can't believe I got it for like £21.00 from a pre order.

Wow, that's pretty bad, I saw it for £30 in my local Game on launch day but even so...

Still I've seen worse, they did the same thing and charged £40 for Sly 4 in one Game store I saw, that was only supposed to retail for £20 :(

Can someone explain to me what thes element jokers (for merging) in DoS is and how to use them properly? been merging them randomly but can't figure out what they do.

huiii said:
Can someone explain to me what thes element jokers (for merging) in DoS is and how to use them properly? been merging them randomly but can't figure out what they do.

I believe they are special cards. For example once you hit the max level of a R summon, you need a duplicate of the same summon to 'break' and increase the max level. But the joker is a summon that can also do it. I think it just needs to be of the same element. Since the chance of getting two similar R summons etc is very low, these joker cards are valuable to keep around

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
huiii said:

I believe they are special cards. For example once you hit the max level of a R summon, you need a duplicate of the same summon to 'break' and increase the max level. But the joker is a summon that can also do it. I think it just needs to be of the same element. Since the chance of getting two similar R summons etc is very low, these joker cards are valuable to keep around

Ok thanks that worked, with both the jokers and the doublicate R's.