By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
RafaelOrix said:

Anyone know what the new PS Vita update (3.12) does? I'm updating it right now.

I heard it makes SCEA remember that they have a handheld and make some fucking games for it, but I'm not sure. Try it and let me know.

Around the Network

Hey all. I just started to get into DoS and will try to add you all or add me. GirthQuake be my name. :) Now get me some awesome Spirits stat!!! Please. And thank you.

badgenome said:
RafaelOrix said:

Anyone know what the new PS Vita update (3.12) does? I'm updating it right now.

I heard it makes SCEA remember that they have a handheld and make some fucking games for it, but I'm not sure. Try it and let me know.

OMG, you are right! I mean, they brought 2 updates on the same week, this means they remembered what a Vita is! Shit.... Final Fantasy VII remake incoming exclusively for PS Vita made by no other than Naughty Dog. Heard they will add more dungeons, Weapons, cities, it will be like a new whole new game... in preparation for Last Uncharted Fantasy exclusively on Vita. Scea rocks!

@Girth, just added you.

RafaelOrix said:

outlawauron said:

My name on DoS is outlawauron. I won't get to my vita until later today. Add me ktay.

Somehow I can't add you guys, but added ktay. Also, thanks for adding me, MUGEN.

M.U.G.E.N said:
apparently GG Cambridge worked on a kiddy vita game which was canned because it was shit

yay? 

on a different note beat three raid boss battles in DoS

I read it too, hopefully their next project will be also on Vita but I have to say I'm not confident at all. What do your think? Will they focus on Vita or on PS4?

I'm guessing they will work on some PSN game for PS4 or maybe PS4/vita...it sucks but given sony's attitude that's what I expect

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Absolutely starting to love DoS, just got my first 2 Rare summons and one of them is Excalibur... FUCKING AWESOME!!! =D

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Absolutely starting to love DoS, just got my first 2 Rare summons and one of them is Excalibur... FUCKING AWESOME!!! =D

2 RARES, and Excalibur! wtf ;_;

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

ktay95 said:

yeah it's very vvery addictive

I got quite a few rare summons now..most of them are tree element. Excalibur sounds awesome. What are the stats on it? Hopefully I can get an Ultra Rare summon too sooner or later

Did you try the raid bosses? I beat 10 now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ktay95 said:

yeah it's very vvery addictive

I got quite a few rare summons now..most of them are tree element. Excalibur sounds awesome. What are the stats on it? Hopefully I can get an Ultra Rare summon too sooner or later

Did you try the raid bosses? I beat 10 now

Yeah Ive been doing the Raid Boss missions a bit, think Ive beaten 5 or 6.

oh and thanks for using my spirits as rentals, I have no idea what I send out but I know I picked up 1400 spirit stones when I logged in today because of it =)

As for Excaliburs stats its at 146/111 at Lv4

Just got another rare :D
Adaptive Camouflage (Unrelated Myth & Folklore)

I thought I'd hate this game, but I guess i was wrong

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_;