By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
michel3105 said:
Vita sales in North America are at collapse level.
And yet, for various reasons, North America is getting three times the games (in card format, not digital) that are coming to Europe.

What makes you think that NA software sales are bad?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

apparently GG Cambridge worked on a kiddy vita game which was canned because it was shit

yay?

on a different note beat three raid boss battles in DoS

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Vita continues to pimp it's driving game credentials.

A full non "Free 2 Play" model release of Table Top Racing confirmed. Improvements over the iOS ver including no micro transactions, improved visuals and control over vehicle accel/braking (had to be removed due to touch screen nonsense of smartphones). It's definitely one that people should keep an eye on, The developer, PlayRise Digital consists of ex Bizarre Creations and Liverpool Studio employees who worked on the original Wipeout games, Project Gotham Racing etc.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Table+Top+Racing/news.asp?c=58569

Also seen that Jet Car Stunts is getting a Vita release. Looks like a crazy game. Can see this one being rage inducing, but looks like it has a lot of potential none the less, kind of makes me think of a 3D Trials.

http://thevitalounge.net/jet-car-stunts-comes-crashing-onto-vita/

Sorry if they've already been posted. There have been so many game announcements again.

Also MXGP is out tomorrow, did anyone get it yet? I got Invizimals and Deception IV for this week's releases so couldn't really justify a 3rd game on the same day. Though... come this weekend... :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Definitely going to get Table Top Racing when it comes out. It's to bad Vita doesn't get a whole lot of racing games in the states.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

I guess racing games just aren't as big in the US. I really notice it with the arcades in the US. rows and rows of shooty shooty gun games, yet not a single Outrun/Sega Rally etc cabinet to be found. Makes me sad. Those 2 are an arcade staple in Europe.

But you are getting most the racing games aren't you? Just not getting a physical release as pqube/milestone have no presence in the US, much like how we've had to have digital only RPGs etc due to the publishers not having any European presence.

Around the Network

MikeRox said:

-Snip-

Since we're talking about racing games, are you getting MXGP Mike?

I will be doing. Just not sure whether it's going to be a quick purchase or holding off a bit. It's a simulation and Moto GP 13 is soooo tough so it puts me off compared with WRC4 which has a perfect balance of realism and arcade.

SnakeDrake said:

Oh god the possibilities are endless :*D

Soul Calibur V have a voice editor like that too... pretty neat! but really Customization in Freedom Wars is great... you can Change even the large of  arms or legs... and the head and other options only seen on MMORPG until now...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

MikeRox said:

Vita continues to pimp it's driving game credentials.

A full non "Free 2 Play" model release of Table Top Racing confirmed. Improvements over the iOS ver including no micro transactions, improved visuals and control over vehicle accel/braking (had to be removed due to touch screen nonsense of smartphones). It's definitely one that people should keep an eye on, The developer, PlayRise Digital consists of ex Bizarre Creations and Liverpool Studio employees who worked on the original Wipeout games, Project Gotham Racing etc.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Table+Top+Racing/news.asp?c=58569

Also seen that Jet Car Stunts is getting a Vita release. Looks like a crazy game. Can see this one being rage inducing, but looks like it has a lot of potential none the less, kind of makes me think of a 3D Trials.

http://thevitalounge.net/jet-car-stunts-comes-crashing-onto-vita/

Sorry if they've already been posted. There have been so many game announcements again.

Also MXGP is out tomorrow, did anyone get it yet? I got Invizimals and Deception IV for this week's releases so couldn't really justify a 3rd game on the same day. Though... come this weekend... :D

That Table Top Racing is very interesting.

Anyone know what the new PS Vita update (3.12) does? I'm updating it right now.

Akiran said:

Just picked up Muramasa Rebirth :) excited to play it.
Also for anyone who's playing DoS my ign is Akiran and my PSN ID is ToProXD (Don't question it lol ;_;)

outlawauron said:
ktay95 said:
btw guys anyone who wants an EU friend on Destiny of Spirits please add me
DoS name is the same as my PSN and here, ktay95 =D
Thanks

My name on DoS is outlawauron. I won't get to my vita until later today. Add me ktay.

Somehow I can't add you guys, but added ktay. Also, thanks for adding me, MUGEN.

M.U.G.E.N said:
apparently GG Cambridge worked on a kiddy vita game which was canned because it was shit

yay? 

on a different note beat three raid boss battles in DoS

I read it too, hopefully their next project will be also on Vita but I have to say I'm not confident at all. What do your think? Will they focus on Vita or on PS4?