By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ktay95 said:
Absolutely starting to love DoS, just got my first 2 Rare summons and one of them is Excalibur... FUCKING AWESOME!!! =D

yeah it's very vvery addictive

I got quite a few rare summons now..most of them are tree element. Excalibur sounds awesome. What are the stats on it? Hopefully I can get an Ultra Rare summon too sooner or later

Did you try the raid bosses? I beat 10 now

Yeah Ive been doing the Raid Boss missions a bit, think Ive beaten 5 or 6.

oh and thanks for using my spirits as rentals, I have no idea what I send out but I know I picked up 1400 spirit stones when I logged in today because of it =)

Nice..

about the renting spirits thing, it's basically whatever avatar you are using as your main in your team at any given time. Other players can just pick one as support before battles. I use other's spirits a lot :D I think I used one of yours just a little while ago as well

I got a ton of points from people using mine too..think around 35 people used mine yesterday. 

@Akiran: yep it's fun...and I don't think I ever came across Adaptice Camouflage in the game yet! 0_o sounds interesting

Got myself a new rare too. Kwatee, Native American Myth and Folklore. 141ATk/602HP. But his best thing is his support skill, raises ATK by 0% for all allies :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I need metal and Water rare spirit summons

edit: right now, after mergin etc, I have 

3 Tree Rare summons

1 Fire Rare summon

2 Earth Rare summons

1 Light Rare summon (three aliens lol) They are called Greys..category: Imaginary creatures! pft Aliens are real dammit! 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

KylieDog said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I dunno o.o... I planned on starting with XV but since people keep saying how awesome the X|X-2 remake was and the fact that it was for Vita too made me want to try it.

Find a way to play FFXII, is far better despite what the FF fanbase says.

At this point I think nothing will make the FF fanbase happy, even if FFXV is amazing

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

faaaaaaaaaaaark :S I actually got myself a Super Rare Spirit! But it's for merging :S ..dang it. I will keep it until I get some rare water spirit or something

Cool design too..water Joker

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Whats the new Vita update for?? Went to play DoS but it wouldnt let me coz I didnt have the 3.12 (I think) update

Around the Network

Is the new update to fix the 32gb bricking issue 3.10 had for some people?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Yeah the offers like COD and FIFA half price with your weekly shop really screwed over the dedicated retailers stealing their bread and butter. Sadly most people don't realise that they're actually hurting their hobby in the long run. Hence why most my games tend to have a Grainger Games price tag on.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Trailer for that vocaloid game by MarvelousAQL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmONOueoX0

Not really into the genre but that art style is pretty nice

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Trailer for that vocaloid game by MarvelousAQL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmONOueoX0

Not really into the genre but that art style is pretty nice

Damn the colors are poping and i also like the vocaloid character design and the music. hyped!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Damn it, 12000 spirit stones down the drain and no Rares or Super Rares =(
Oh well, at least I got a few levels out of it