By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Conegamer said:
So yeah, I got my Vita back and Im going to restart Dangan Rompa soon. Can't wait if I'm honest!

Also, I think I've now passed the 500 hours played mark. I know some here will be way, way over that, but I only get to see mine a few months of the year :/

Did you lose custody for being a deadbeat dad or something?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Gunscape looks interesting actually

oh and if anyone wants a new sig or avatar let me know! I need the practice lol

Want to make me an SAO sig then =D Dont really care what, will let you design it all

badgenome said:
Conegamer said:
So yeah, I got my Vita back and Im going to restart Dangan Rompa soon. Can't wait if I'm honest!

Also, I think I've now passed the 500 hours played mark. I know some here will be way, way over that, but I only get to see mine a few months of the year :/

Did you lose custody for being a deadbeat dad or something?

Something like that, yeah.

(I share it with my brother)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

ktay95 said:

Want to make me an SAO sig then =D Dont really care what, will let you design it all

btw how big can the sig image be? What's the max resolution? 

Tom3k said:
ktay95 said:

btw how big can the sig image be? What's the max resolution? 

Asking me isnt going to help =P

Around the Network

Our favourite sensei is back!!! And some images to destroy your childhood fairytales.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

nanzano said:

I´m ascking myself why we don´t have multicolor Psvita slim at launch in west? I think it could have been a motivation to buy the slim..... 

Yeah! I have been saying that A LOT! I think a little part of the success of 3DS between all customers is variety of colors and special editions... I my self have been tempted to buy one for some editions, like Fire Emblem's or European Metal Gear3's... Allways is good to have options to choose, notthat I liked Slim colors so much (FAT colors and LE are by FAR a lot better **look at blue saphire and SS Red Limited edition**) but still good to have options.. That's another error from SCEA.. -,-

@SNAKEDRAKE: My Favorite Sensei, totally XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I thought I'd give a little entertainment. This is what I saw going on EBGames Canada's site lmao.

http://www.ebgames.ca/vita/games/disgaea-4-a-promise-revisited/318562

Disgaea 4 to be a million seller conformed!!!! lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

So Nintendo finally goes third party...