By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Gunscape looks interesting actually

oh and if anyone wants a new sig or avatar let me know! I need the practice lol

Want to make me an SAO sig then =D Dont really care what, will let you design it all

Absolutely..any perticular character you want in it?

and about the sig size I don't think there's a set size but mods advise to make it not too big or something. I go for 400 x 150 or so for mine

Im boring, as long as Kirito is there Im cool =D my sister says I look like him, well before I got my haircut 2 days ago and you know less anime and more human =P 

Around the Network

ShopTo have added a few new titles to the Vita pre order section with some tentative dates:

LEGO The Hobbit - 11/04/2014
Sly Trilogy Compilation - 18/04/2014
God of War Collection - 09/05/2014
PlayStation Pets - 09/05/2014 (looks like this is actually a full retail title and not just an indie style download)
Disgaea 4 - 04/07/2014

Demon Gaze is still down for 25/04/2014
and Hyperdimension Neptunia is still down as 06/06/2014

So I got upgraded to Gold Membership today as they've now changed their scheme meaning a 5% discount on everything :D does mean I now need to spend another £700 in the next 12 months to keep it though haha. (I got my PS4 from them so that was £450 of it)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

and about the sig size I don't think there's a set size but mods advise to make it not too big or something. I go for 400 x 150 or so for mine

Im boring, as long as Kirito is there Im cool =D my sister says I look like him, well before I got my haircut 2 days ago and you know less anime and more human =P 

haha sounds good then...I will work on it and get back to you in a day or so

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Want to make me an SAO sig then =D Dont really care what, will let you design it all

I was once warned by a mod about my Sign... He said it was too large for the forum.. He had a larger Sign than mine.. Just that his was almost all text.. I didn't wanted to argue so reduced my sign... it had just one more images... but some peoplehere have some gifs images that take longer to load than my jpeg signs -,-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

oh man i just finished Ys story.... it was so awesome! i loved it =P

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I was once warned by a mod about my Sign... He said it was too large for the forum.. He had a larger Sign than mine.. Just that his was almost all text.. I didn't wanted to argue so reduced my sign... it had just one more images... but some peoplehere have some gifs images that take longer to load than my jpeg signs -,-

yep there's just no consistency regarding the sig sizes here..there used to be some arguments about gifs in sigs too. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

yep there's just no consistency regarding the sig sizes here..there used to be some arguments about gifs in sigs too. 

I believ theres a 1.5mb limit now or something like that on gifs =( My FFXV gif sig was awesome

ktay95 said:

I believ theres a 1.5mb limit now or something like that on gifs =( My FFXV gif sig was awesome

oh it's better now then..because iirc it used to be less than 1mb or something

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

rutea7 said:
oh man i just finished Ys story.... it was so awesome! i loved it =P

Once you cross the river the Story actually starts to build and get a bit interesting, glad I wasn't the only one who enjoyed it

DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm glad that signatures can be turned off... I don't want to upgrade my mobile data volume and speed just to read the forum.