By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
nanzano said:

Seeing this video it would not be exaggerate to call it Soul Sacrifice 2. There is lot of new Caracteres, Monsters, Weapons and Effect! And also I have´nt seen  two Boss-Monster at the same time the Previous Game..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbk6K5q8HaY

But still is a Expansion, have the old story with Magusar.. and there were some missions here You figth two bosses.. some were specially hard like Two Illecebra's, DAMN! One was hard enough to make you trow the Vita (over You fluffy bed off course XD).. two were HELL!

But still is a LOT of content and could be worth to buy it.. But I already have the old, I hope for a expansion DLC like, I could pay up to 20$ for it.. but not at full price...

NesFe said:
Lol, 8 Giga memory card is not enough for phantasy star online 2 alone. The game is 3.1 Giga and has an update of 5.4 Giga.

Nothing unusual.. PC MMORPG are arround 16-18gb when release and after some updates ends arroun 22-30gb... so some +8gb are actually normal for a handheld..

Now I wonder, PSO2 Chapter 2 is getting a pysical release like the first one... could this be the first 8gb GameCard? or is a 4gb Gamecard with a huge Update like Killzone Mercenary was?

I haven´t playied SS against two Boss, which means I probably have lot of things left! thanks for the Infos! I have seen someone online in Level 99!! He probably has won those hard missions :D

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
nanzano said:

I haven´t playied SS against two Boss, which means I probably have lot of things left! thanks for the Infos! I have seen someone online in Level 99!! He probably has won those hard missions :D

Dual monster battles actually were pretty common in the latter half of Soul Sacrifice. Dual illecebra was the most bloody annoying fight ever tho lol I hate that boss

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Dual illecebra

M.U.G.E.N said:
nanzano said:

Dual monster battles actually were pretty common in the latter half of Soul Sacrifice. Dual illecebra was the most bloody annoying fight ever tho lol I hate that boss

Realy creepy Monster!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Dual illecebra

haha yeah pretty much. It sucks even worse if your teammates suck..dat petrifying attack

@nanzano: Yep..the design is great, the concept behind her is also great...but god damn she was a pain in the ass to beat

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
nanzano said:

I think it is better to wait Sega to release a Physical version in West! 8,5 Gb is more than a 25€ Memory, you can´t play with freinds online and it is hard to play the japanese version when you can´t read japanese( I understand and speak a little bite Japanese but can´t read due to the kanji)

Oh, I'm good to go on the japanese front.  I already switched my memory cards a couple of hours ago, but I can't download the update or other games due to bandwidth limits T_T

I don't mean to alarm you all, but Cel Damage is being remade in HD and is coming to Vita; cross buy with PS3 & PS4:

http://gematsu.com/2014/02/cel-damage-remake-announced-ps4-ps3-ps-vita

For those who haven't played it, it's basically Twisted Metal with a Saturday morning cartoon aesthetic. It's great amounts of fun (I own it twice: for PS2 and again as a PS2 classic for PS3) and can whole heartedly recommend it. As long as the HD remake does it justice, which I'm going to presume it will.

It's definitely one of my hidden gems from the PS2 era, so insanely surprising/pleasing to see it being remade for a platform I love. What's next, Gregory Horror Show?! (Jk, Capcom)

Also, this is a Kickstarter I just wanted to raise a bit of awareness of:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1786613985/gunscape

A map editor with Quake 3/Unreal Tournament built in, pretty much. Vita isn't a stretch goal but they mention they're certified for PS4/Vita + XB1 and would be willing to bring it to those platforms, with cross-platform features (such as sharing maps) with the PC version too.

Looks good. May be the first Kickstarter I contribute to.

NesFe said:
Finally switched to my japanese account to try out some of the free stuff.
Downloading Phantasy Star Online 2, and Legend of heroes :Sora 3rd ^^

I'm very courious about Phantasy Star Online 2.

I've given up any hope to play it in English, so I'm considering importing the card version and play it on my European account (they say it's possible, although you can't download DLC)

Won't be on Vita I don't think, but Asia is apparently getting an English language release on PC so it should be possible for us to at least play the game.

This is actually one of my most wanted titles.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.