By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
eFKac said:
Kresnik said:
eFKac said:

Off topic. Check Runa's Ratchet Nexus review, you're a mod now, you should know what to do with him ;-]

Ha.  No offence to Runa, I'm sure he's great at what he does, but I stopped reading his reviews a while ago when I realised that our tastes did not fall in line at all.  I'm guessing he's scored it pretty low?  He's definitely an advocate of using the full 10 point scale.

Spoiler alert! 5.5, Gameplay 8.5, presentation 4.5, value 4.5. One unfortunate thing he reports is a ton of bugs, hopefully Insomniac releases a patch soon.

He always forgets that not every game costs the same. Ratchet and clank is not a 60 dollar/euro game. Just like most Vita games arent aswell.

The problem is reviews arent consumer oriented reviews they are critique reviews. They are for other reviewers to see. Not saying this about Runa specifically, but all reviews in big websites are in general like this, wich is why they cant be trusted. There is such a thing as value per money wich they ignore because they get all games for free. So, for them, they are all the same. ;)

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
SxyxS said:
i got a question.
i bought music unlimited for 10euro(or so) a year ago.
Now it is going to end but i can't find the price nor a way to buy another year(not on ps3,not on vita)

btw-don't buy lego marvel.it's a 100% ripp off.
It is no lego game.
has absolutely nothing in common with all the other lego game.
It is just an isometric 2.5d pseudo fighting.No puzzles,you can't jump etc etc.
Being older than 10 and not a big marvel and/or lego fan you may be very dissapointed as it is just
a 99cent ios game.And not a good one(i guess it is the same with the 3ds version)

Premium is 9,99 US$ a month. If you want to listen to it on Vita you need Premium (Access is 4,99 a month).

where is this "premium" thing to be found?

maybe it is just a failure in the german psn store but there is nothing where premium is written,nor a price tag. 

SxyxS said:
Tom3k said:
SxyxS said:
i got a question.
i bought music unlimited for 10euro(or so) a year ago.
Now it is going to end but i can't find the price nor a way to buy another year(not on ps3,not on vita)

btw-don't buy lego marvel.it's a 100% ripp off.
It is no lego game.
has absolutely nothing in common with all the other lego game.
It is just an isometric 2.5d pseudo fighting.No puzzles,you can't jump etc etc.
Being older than 10 and not a big marvel and/or lego fan you may be very dissapointed as it is just
a 99cent ios game.And not a good one(i guess it is the same with the 3ds version)

Premium is 9,99 US$ a month. If you want to listen to it on Vita you need Premium (Access is 4,99 a month).

where is this "premium" thing to be found?

maybe it is just a failure in the german psn store but there is nothing where premium is written,nor a price tag. 

Try one of these links:

https://music.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/de-de/music-unlimited/gruende-fuer-music-unlimited/

thank you,but it did not change the problem.

vita browser not compatibel,i was sent back to psn-store+ my music unlimited app.
I'll try this later on my pc

I assume that the problem may be that music unlimited is now a"credit card" only thing.that would explain why psn-card payment is not availlable.

Played with my PS4 last night and forgot to test remote play. Gah. Getting on it!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Kongfucius said:
Remote Play looks pretty impressive - if it works well on Need for Speed then it should work perfectly on JRPGs/slower paced games. The real test for me is how it copes over the internet, because I'm still a little unsure as to whether to buy a PS4 soon because I'll be off to university hopefully next September and I won't be home more than 1/2 the year to use it, but if remote play lets me play on vita, that wouldn't matter.

Also hi guys, long term lurker finally signed up, nice to actually take part in this crazy beast of a thread!!! :)

Welcome! Hopefully you will enjoy this thread and it's people and stay with us for a long time :)

I hope everyone here picks up Ys Celceta, that way we can get more Falcom games :3

Ys games, have unique stories between instalments? I've never played any of the series :(

I'm doing my part by buying Ys : Celceta (and all falcom games twice) and Tearaway on launch digital.

The 8 bit levels in Rayman legends are one of the stupidest ideas that I have played through. I googled a bit and I'm glad, I'm not the only one who thought so .
From Orchestral Chaos level :

This is the first time I ever rage quit a game in my life lol. It is not difficult just bad design.

golfgt170 said:
Ys games, have unique stories between instalments? I've never played any of the series :(

Yes. Even though it stars the same hero, they are stand alone stories.

Look at it as the travels of adol. When he visits a new place he meets a new situation and a new set of characters. Except for Dogi wich he met on the first game and is like his side kick.