By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kongfucius said:
Hmm, sorry, didn't work. Seems to be something odd going on - I can get the cursor to appear in the space under the quote but anything I type doesn't show up in the preview. Is it anything to do with my browser (IE10) or cookies maybe? Don't know much about that sort of thing, apologies for clogging the thread.
PS don't see any of the blue brackets eFKac mentioned - important?

Thats your probably dude use google chrome or firefox. Thrust me your life will be easier. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Kongfucius said:
Hmm, sorry, didn't work. Seems to be something odd going on - I can get the cursor to appear in the space under the quote but anything I type doesn't show up in the preview. Is it anything to do with my browser (IE10) or cookies maybe? Don't know much about that sort of thing, apologies for clogging the thread.

Thats your probably dude use google chrome or firefox. Thrust me your life will be easier. 

Thanks, switched to Chrome, now working perfectly. Also, epic innuendo potential :)

Kongfucius said:
SnakeDrake said:
Kongfucius said:

Thanks, switched to Chrome, now working perfectly. Also, epic innuendo potential :)

Your welcome also i was being serious there

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

eFKac said:
Kongfucius said:
Whoops ,that post wasn't very good! Absolute noob question, but when I hit the quote button to, well, quote someone, how do I then add what it was that I wanted to say??

Scroll down, until the blueish brackets end, hit it once with your mouse on the white, blank part, until the "pointer" is visible and type  

Hope it helps, and is clear,  it's not your usual English, and I'm not a native speaker cheers!

Thanks for your suggestions, what I was trying to say was that I doubt you're the only person getting a PS4 who's also interested in a vita - between remote play and all the games you'll be getting for it anyway assuming you subscribe to PS+, they complement each other brilliantly. It's quite an inventive and creative way that Sony have come up with to turn vita sales around and although I'm not expecting 3DS levels of sales, it should start to do better this month onwards

SnakeDrake said:
Kongfucius said:
SnakeDrake said:
Kongfucius said:

Your welcome also i was being serious there

Careful, you might get what you wish for ;) Mwahahahahahahahah!

Around the Network

On another note, I know quite a few people are a little worried about the small number of vita games confirmed for 2014, but if you have a certain taste in games, the first two months of next year alone are pretty good in some ways because we get DBZ:Battle of Z in the end of January, Danganronpa and Toukiden in mid-February, as well as Ys at some point round here (in Europe), plus hopefully it shouldn't take Squenix too long to bring over FFX and FFX-2 HD. Plus there's other small stuff I don't know about like Demon Gaze. I admit that with the exception of FF there's nothing that's going to be hugely popular, but there's 6 games there I plan to buy which we should have by the spring. I'm pretty happy about that :)

Kongfucius said:
On another note, I know quite a few people are a little worried about the small number of vita games confirmed for 2014, but if you have a certain taste in games, the first two months of next year alone are pretty good in some ways because we get DBZ:Battle of Z in the end of January, Danganronpa and Toukiden in mid-February, as well as Ys at some point round here (in Europe), plus hopefully it shouldn't take Squenix too long to bring over FFX and FFX-2 HD. Plus there's other small stuff I don't know about like Demon Gaze. I admit that with the exception of FF there's nothing that's going to be hugely popular, but there's 6 games there I plan to buy which we should have by the spring. I'm pretty happy about that :)

That's the problem with Vita. It gets many good games and is really awesome for people who already own it. It's just that there is little incentive to actually buy the console and no games that could turn it into a mandatory purchase. It needs a GTA5: San Andreas Stories with graphics on par with KZ:M, a MGSV spin-off, maybe a FF game based on the assets of FF XIII? Sony should go after this, SE should agree to make a game basing on the same assets for the fourth time It's in their style and they can no longer use them to make games for PS3 or PS4 There are tons of other games they could make for a reasonable budget that would draw many people to the console, Sony should hire someone like Shahid but instead of telling him to hunt indies, he should negotiate with the big boys. They should also try to acquire ports of core Wii games - The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Madworld, The Conduit 1 and 2, Red Steel 2 - all should be equally easy to port as Stranger's Wrath (which was made by one person as I recall?) and shouldn't cost much, hence they'd sure be profitable. I mean, they've already ported Muramasa and it's great. That could easily fix the problem of a lack of games.

Sony should turn PSV into a mobile PSX, PS2 and Wii + PS3/PS4 spin-offs with a few exclusive franchises.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

i got a question.
i bought music unlimited for 10euro(or so) a year ago.
Now it is going to end but i can't find the price nor a way to buy another year(not on ps3,not on vita)

btw-don't buy lego marvel.it's a 100% ripp off.
It is no lego game.
has absolutely nothing in common with all the other lego game.
It is just an isometric 2.5d pseudo fighting.No puzzles,you can't jump etc etc.
Being older than 10 and not a big marvel and/or lego fan you may be very dissapointed as it is just
a 99cent ios game.And not a good one(i guess it is the same with the 3ds version)

Scisca said:
Kongfucius said:

That's the problem with Vita. It gets many good games and is really awesome for people who already own it. It's just that there is little incentive to actually buy the console and no games that could turn it into a mandatory purchase. It needs a GTA5: San Andreas Stories with graphics on par with KZ:M, a MGSV spin-off, maybe a FF game based on the assets of FF XIII? Sony should go after this, SE should agree to make a game basing on the same assets for the fourth time It's in their style and they can no longer use them to make games for PS3 or PS4 There are tons of other games they could make for a reasonable budget that would draw many people to the console, Sony should hire someone like Shahid but instead of telling him to hunt indies, he should negotiate with the big boys. They should also try to acquire ports of core Wii games - The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Madworld, The Conduit 1 and 2, Red Steel 2 - all should be equally easy to port as Stranger's Wrath (which was made by one person as I recall?) and shouldn't cost much, hence they'd sure be profitable. I mean, they've already ported Muramasa and it's great. That could easily fix the problem of a lack of games.

Sony should turn PSV into a mobile PSX, PS2 and Wii + PS3/PS4 spin-offs with a few exclusive franchises.

It's true, there's no technical reason why those sorts of games can't exist on vita, its all financial - between a traditional disinterest in the console as a handheld from most western 3rd parties and the fact that the install base remains small, many devs don't see vita exclusive content as viable and that's going to be very difficult thing to change. Either sony comes up with something themselves which can do that or they get the chequebook out and start moneyhatting, otherwise it will remain a cult system, albeit with a very dedicated fanbase. That said, these small games can help as if a game is a surprising success, we may get more from them - if the FF remasters do well, SE may think again and give us more games which are popular enough to get more people buying the system

SxyxS said:
i got a question.
i bought music unlimited for 10euro(or so) a year ago.
Now it is going to end but i can't find the price nor a way to buy another year(not on ps3,not on vita)

btw-don't buy lego marvel.it's a 100% ripp off.
It is no lego game.
has absolutely nothing in common with all the other lego game.
It is just an isometric 2.5d pseudo fighting.No puzzles,you can't jump etc etc.
Being older than 10 and not a big marvel and/or lego fan you may be very dissapointed as it is just
a 99cent ios game.And not a good one(i guess it is the same with the 3ds version)

Premium is 9,99 US$ a month. If you want to listen to it on Vita you need Premium (Access is 4,99 a month).