By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

 

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%
 
11-20 109 18.70%
 
21-30 69 11.84%
 
30+ 214 36.71%
 
Total:576
M.U.G.E.N said:
akuseru said:


It says:

"The lunchbox evolved, windup doll evolved, nails evolved, purikura (kind of photobooth) evolved, PS Vita also evolved!

It become/became like this!"

haha nice. Thanks for the explanation. It actually makes sense once you know what the hell they were actually saying

 

On a different note I'm looking at the Mighty No.9 KS campaign and like I said..as crazy as it was to even think so, this might actually hit the vita stretch goal. Well over the PS3/XBone goal and 20 hours left to go. Should be a close one

100k to go in 18 hours, i think we might just make it =D 



Around the Network
ktay95 said:

100k to go in 18 hours, i think we might just make it =D

Closer to $200k. But at the rate it's going up it should make it.



badgenome said:
ktay95 said:

100k to go in 18 hours, i think we might just make it =D

Closer to $200k. But at the rate it's going up it should make it.

Nope you need to add the Paypal money to the total. Paypal has over 100k as well. so right now around 60k to go



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Mathijs de Jonge @dejongemathijs Hobby dev since 1988 (MSX-Android) - Professional dev at Sony/Guerrilla/Lost Boys since 2000 - Game Director of Killzone L/2/3/m & NewIP- Fueled by amazing son Amsterdam

Impressed by : Merc's artwork? Keep an eye on the psnstore the coming days.

 

not dlc, something special :)

 

 



Scisca said:

Vita TV won't save Vita. I know exactly what Vita needs! Exclusive GTA, MGS, TES, AC, FF and Witcher all released in 2014.

 

This! 

And yes, those were the games that I expected to get, too, given how much they did for the PSP (speaking of GTA, MGS, Crisis Core, Dissidia, ...)

But, for reasons only Sony knows, they are nowhere to be seen, nor have they been announced.



Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nope you need to add the Paypal money to the total. Paypal has over 100k as well. so right now around 60k to go

Oh, I haven't seen them adding the Paypal totals.



Mighty no.9 made it to the 3ds & vita stretch goals ^^. I wouldn't have thought it would a couple of days ago, but damn, donations have been coming fast for the past day or 2.



NesFe said:
Mighty no.9 made it to the 3ds & vita stretch goals ^^. I wouldn't have thought it would a couple of days ago, but damn, donations have been coming fast for the past day or 2.

Every successful Kickstarter seems to have an incredible last 48 hours. I'm not sure why so many people wait so late, but they do.



One Kickstarter ends, and a new one begins! Cosmic Star Heroine is up and looking gorgeous.



badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Nope you need to add the Paypal money to the total. Paypal has over 100k as well. so right now around 60k to go

Oh, I haven't seen them adding the Paypal totals.

yeah and they are STILL adding stretch goals :S I doubt it will hit 4million tho



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!