By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://lvlzero.com/2013/11/14/vita-tv/

He'll answer any questions you put in this thread also.

Around the Network

Ppretty cool indeed.

Of course, not having to cope with input (sticks/buttons) and output (screen) on the board, dramatically simplifies the design, but I see lot of high level chip integration in this project. Very neat and, in the long run, very low cost.

At this point, it's very difficult to forecast the Vita TV success.
Theoretically, the Vita is the perfect dream handheld, and yet it sells poorly. Perhaps this little underpowered and underpriced duckling will be a success, who knows?...

M.U.G.E.N said:
Apparently Namco's sales expectations for GE2 are

400k for Vita
200k for psp

Hope it hits it :)

GE2 psv will do this in 2 or 3 week and GE2 in 1 or 2 week.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Maybe if Namco start experiencing total sell through of their launch prints as a few of the smaller companies have, it might encourage them to put a bit more out on Vita.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

New Tearaway interview about the soundtrack. Nice to see it's 100% original and created for the game. (Littlebigplanet used Licensed music, as cool as it was.)

Glad to hear developers still saying how Vita games feel, there's just not the restrictions previous handheld consoles have had. I'm regularly blown away by the audio quality of Vita games and can't wait to hear Tearaway's music :D

Yeah I still expect Tearaway to be my GOTY.

http://youtu.be/Ql4okShh5dY

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Aren't the 500k GE2 shipement is only day 1 shipement?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Parappa? Meh. Bring back something else from your roster, Sony. I had hoped Medievil & Heavenly Sword would be revived after PSABR.

Parappa is fine, but I kinda feel without a serious overhaul it won't be relevant in today's market. And with a serious overhaul, it wouldn't be Parappa anymore.

Still, the little guy's cute. I can't hate him for too long.

M.U.G.E.N said:

lol wtf that bug

I hope GE2 does well...and I mean REALLY well

About Parappa..since Mortimer said it's happening I trust him on it :D At least I'm optimistic about it being true. He is also saying that sony is reviving other old IPs too with the help of indie devs. Smart idea if true

ps: just read that he head it's for PS4...but that it could come to vita too..fucking hell sony don't mess this up. This is the kind of game that's perfect for vita

Gotta (make.)belive  :P

A new Parappa would be nice if they are making one i hope it comes to the vita.
And yup,giving this stuff to indies is a good move. I mean they tend to make games based on the classics anyway so might as well give them the ip and see what they can come up with. Better than just leaving them to rot.

Btw. anyone got any news on the Wolf Among Us? they said it'd come this fall and we're getting close to december wich in my book is winter already... so where is it?

Great, Europe will get 3 Tearaway bundles! :D

Giving your old IPs in the hands of indies is just... briliant! I hope this is true! Sony's 1st party studios should focus on AAA games, while indies revive the forgotten PSX franchises. After all today they are easily capable of doing that - revive a game, while keeping it classic, just smartly improving on the good ol' original and in the mean time it allows Sony's studios to work on their more expensive stuff. They just have to choose the studios wisely and keep doing this! Next gen outsourcing

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.