By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
GameBoss01 said:
Stopped Playing Right Now! Man! WipeOut is Sick!, So is Uncharted! and Little Deviants is REALLY, let's not forget about Escape Plan, which is really fun as well.

For those who, in the US, have taken the 3G model or 1st Edition Bundle note that to get the 250MB AT&T DATA for free and the free PSN game you HAVE to purchase a 30 day Data Plan. and then at the end of those 30 days you'll get the PSN game and the extra data. sigh...

That's really lame. I was considering purchasing the 3G launch bundle because of the GPS feature, and the SSD PSN game but i'm not paying AT&T ever.

Around the Network

I don't know what people are whining about with Little Deviants...I had a lot of fun...more than other tech Demo Launch titles.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

i don't want to be negative or worry anyone but think i better share this..

so i pre-ordered at Morrisons (its the 2nd busiest Morissons in the Uk in summer) its a massive store with its own games department... anyway my friend works there in the office and got the paper work through for the Vita Pre-orders and there was only 1 on there... mine.

this has worried me a lot.. i knew it wasn't going to be massive but everyone in the town goes there and there are posters up... just me in 3 weeks..

Runa216 said:
I don't know what people are whining about with Little Deviants...I had a lot of fun...more than other tech Demo Launch titles.

The game looks fun.. But the price may be is not the best.. 40$? Are You Sure it cost that?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

So the best launch title (Score) is between Rayman and Lumines both sitting at 87 with both under 10 reviews, in the end I'm saying it will be Lumines since people will be harsh on rayman for somehow inferior to the console version.

Former something....

Around the Network

the reviews for Golden Abyss seem overly harsh..as I said before..same as console = not good..try to be different experience = also not good

lol

and read that the system was doing well at walmart online orders

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DemoniOtaku said:
Runa216 said:

The game looks fun.. But the price may be is not the best.. 40$? Are You Sure it cost that?

Haven't checked where you live, but here in the US Little Deviants is $30.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Runa216 said:

I live on Venezuela, South america... But i use US price as references and that I import everything game related.. And the game was Priced 40$ at first but some retailers have it at 30$... like Wipeout 2048 that's 30$ on Amazon.com... 

A great idea for this game could have be that it could be released at 20$ downloadble and then update it with new minigames eventually... 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Runa216 said:

it's only 30 bucks, and a lot of consoles come with it anyway so it's no big deal I don't think.  but yeah, 30 bucks for the amount of time it took me to beat it seems about fair.  I think it'll sell a lot more once it's a 20 dollar game, but 30 for launch is fair.  I agree though, if it was 40, that'd be too much.  

I played the demo for Uncharted, and I had a whopping one issue with it: Dual analog control.  Other uncharted games had the camera move around you in an intuitive way based on how you moved and when you turned, but in this you HAVE to move the camera manually like a TPS.  Other than not liking that decision, the controls were impeccable and the analog sticks worked well.  Voice acting, controls, and visuals were all stunning and I can't wait till it arrives at my doorstep once I'm done with all my other games.

Hell of a launch lineup for the system.  I've beaten Little Deviants already, and am half way done ModNation Racers. gonna but super Stardust Delta as soon as I can, and I'm also going to start Rayman Origins tomorrow.  It's gonna be a good week. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

DemoniOtaku said:
Euphoria14 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Runa216 said:

I live on Venezuela, South america... But i use US price as references and that I import everything game related.. And the game was Priced 40$ at first but some retailers have it at 30$... like Wipeout 2048 that's 30$ on Amazon.com... 

A great idea for this game could have be that it could be released at 20$ downloadble and then update it with new minigames eventually... 

This.  100x this!  man that would be so fun to have 1 dollar minigame downloads.  yeah, I'd pay that! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX