By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
SxyxS said:

maybe i lost my sense for irony on this site but i've been banned for far less serious things and more obviously  ironic  jokes.

therefore please don't come around with that.do you know how many 100% obvious jokes i made i've been banned for?

just read sciscas comment and for what he was banned for and compare it to khans joke thread-which one is more of a harmless joke?Compare both and you"ll know what i mean. Don't try to make jokes if you can't acceppt jokes by others.you are banned here on this side by mods for next to nothing,on the other side you can open a complete thread full of crap as long as you are the mod pretending  and think it is funny?it seems some are more equal.

@darknight

being slightly offtopic=ban

make a small negative joke about nintendo=ban

make a negative thread about sony,pretending to be ironic 

=allright??

I wouldn't even care about the bans if they would just keep me from writing,but as long as i'm banned i can't log in and have to search where i've stopped reading the threads and that's a lot of work.

You've got nothing.  I once was banned for stating I planned on writing an article about Final Fantasy XIII, knowing that my opinion was  unpopular.  Apparently that's flaming.  Doing my job (I'm a writer for gamrReview).  I got banned for intending to do my job.  

I also got banned once for comparing Christianity to scientology.  

I get banned for a lot of stupid shit.  The moderation on here is terrible, flat out atrocious. It's okay to insult, belittle, and be rude to people, but whip out the F-word once (Fanboy), and you're banned.  And as others have said, it's okay to heavily and aggressively criticize Sony, but do it to Nintendo and you're being a hater.  Same with Microsoft.  you can';t have a discussion here; it's whyI don't really come around anymore. 

You really have a hard time learning from past experiences and a lot of how you said things that turned a statement into flaming. You were held to a higher bar because you were part of the staff.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:

Just bought my 16th retail Vita game last night!! Rayman origins, it's a great game so far just a fun wacky platformer.

These are all my physical copies so far. You can add these 3 as downloaded retail games.

Playstation All-Stars

Uncharted Golden Abyss 

Disgeae 3 

Heres some of my Download only games

How big is your Memory Card? 16 or 32 GB?

gooch_destroyer said:
BlowoverKing said:

Just bought my 16th retail Vita game last night!! Rayman origins, it's a great game so far just a fun wacky platformer.

These are all my physical copies so far. You can add these 3 as downloaded retail games.

Playstation All-Stars

Uncharted Golden Abyss 

Disgeae 3 

32gb

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
gooch_destroyer said:
BlowoverKing said:

Playstation All-Stars

Uncharted Golden Abyss 

Disgeae 3 

32gb

Deep pockets. I'm guess you're getting the Jak and Daxter collection for the Vita, right?

gooch_destroyer said:
BlowoverKing said:
gooch_destroyer said:
BlowoverKing said:

Playstation All-Stars

Uncharted Golden Abyss 

Disgeae 3 

32gb

Deep pockets. I'm guess you're getting the Jak and Daxter collection for the Vita, right?

Hell yes! And as far as "deep pockets" It's the joy of being 19, still living with parents, and having a part time job at Best Buy lol

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Kresnik said:

Another look at the developer's preview level of Tearaway.

That looks incredibly simple, unchallenging and boring.

it seems that are the firsts levels of the adventure... very tutorial like... 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I just got my Soul Sacrifice. Had to wait till I had another Paycheck under my belt before I snagged it :/. Anyone who has it should add me, Is there a VGC league yet? I remember quite fondly the KZ2 VGC Clan.

PSN: Forevercloud

(Duh, lol)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

This seems to be a pretty nice deal :)

http://www.zavvi.com/ps-vita-hardware/ps-vita-wi-fi-enabled-includes-soul-sacrifice/10803376.html

outlawauron said:
Runa216 said:
SxyxS said:

maybe i lost my sense for irony on this site but i've been banned for far less serious things and more obviously  ironic  jokes.

therefore please don't come around with that.do you know how many 100% obvious jokes i made i've been banned for?

just read sciscas comment and for what he was banned for and compare it to khans joke thread-which one is more of a harmless joke?Compare both and you"ll know what i mean. Don't try to make jokes if you can't acceppt jokes by others.you are banned here on this side by mods for next to nothing,on the other side you can open a complete thread full of crap as long as you are the mod pretending  and think it is funny?it seems some are more equal.

@darknight

being slightly offtopic=ban

make a small negative joke about nintendo=ban

make a negative thread about sony,pretending to be ironic 

=allright??

I wouldn't even care about the bans if they would just keep me from writing,but as long as i'm banned i can't log in and have to search where i've stopped reading the threads and that's a lot of work.

You've got nothing.  I once was banned for stating I planned on writing an article about Final Fantasy XIII, knowing that my opinion was  unpopular.  Apparently that's flaming.  Doing my job (I'm a writer for gamrReview).  I got banned for intending to do my job.  

I also got banned once for comparing Christianity to scientology.  

I get banned for a lot of stupid shit.  The moderation on here is terrible, flat out atrocious. It's okay to insult, belittle, and be rude to people, but whip out the F-word once (Fanboy), and you're banned.  And as others have said, it's okay to heavily and aggressively criticize Sony, but do it to Nintendo and you're being a hater.  Same with Microsoft.  you can';t have a discussion here; it's whyI don't really come around anymore. 

You really have a hard time learning from past experiences and a lot of how you said things that turned a statement into flaming. You were held to a higher bar because you were part of the staff.

i think everybody should be treated the same way no matter being part of the staff or not-and banning someo just for saying that he wants to write an article is beyond ridicoulous.?

1)  someone has to write something to ban him for the written stuff,but not before it is written.

2)Even if it is written It has to be written in this forum to be banned in this forum.

a ban has to be causaly determined and follow rules otherwise it is purely arbitrary-and that's missuse of power.Than you can ban people for using the letter x while writing or because they have eaten dutch cheese 23 days ago.

forevercloud im too lazy to add u but u can add me, same as my name here (seriously my vita is turned on sitting next to me but going into the friends list and adding you seems like to much effort, if thats not lazy i dont know what is). im hoping next weekend we can get a room or 2 going together but seeing as i live in Australia it would be best if someone else chose times and dates to suit the US or EU players. as long as its on my weekend though im up anytime