By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
gooch_destroyer said:
If only we can get the Ratchet and Clank Collection on the Vita.

People love to give the Vita Flak for having a lot of ports though.

The only complaint I have about getting ports is it feels we're getting them at the expense of getting brand new titles.

I'm not too fussed though.  Having each PS2 platform trilogy on a portable console is a dream come true for me.

In fact, looking at ports we've been getting on Vita, from a purely selfish standpoint I couldn't ask for a better selection.  We're getting some of the best games of the PS2 era (Final Fantasy; Jak & Daxter; Metal Gear Solid etc.), plus some absolutely under-rated gems from the Wii's lifespan (New Little King's Story; Muramasa).  

Around the Network

Psvita is on one of the stretch goals for A.N.N.E on kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1445624543/anne

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Psvita is on one of the stretch goals for A.N.N.E on kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1445624543/anne

Looks amazing. Too bad it would require twice their goal amount (which they probably won't reach, either).

badgenome said:
kivi95 said:

Looks amazing. Too bad it would require twice their goal amount (which they probably won't reach, either).

Looks incredible. I'm not really into these 8/16 bit games that much, but this one looks awesome! I'd surely buy it on Vita. Pity it doesn't look like he's gonna make it :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

gooch_destroyer said:

I still think Sony are currently going gung ho on a "family" lineup for Vita, so a Ratchet trilogy wouldn't surprise me. I think we'll see a very different approach to this Xmas for Vita.

I just hope we do get a few new games too.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I still think Sony are currently going gung ho on a "family" lineup for Vita, so a Ratchet trilogy wouldn't surprise me. I think we'll see a very different approach to this Xmas for Vita.

I'd like to see Okami on there as well. Kids like that game right?

gooch_destroyer said:
MikeRox said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I'd like to see Okami on there as well. Kids like that game right?

I don't really think so, no.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think Okami is just a matter of time. Painting with the touch screen should be cool.

If these games might help sell Vita to a younger audience, let it be. I don't care who buys it, as long as somebody does... Older gamers seem to be more into tablets, which is a great pity :(

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

http://www.dealspwn.com/soul-sacrifice-preorder-2500-code-tesco-direct-ps-vita-137357

Don't know if its been said, but Soul Sacrifice is £25 pre-order on tesco direct.

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

I don't see Okami happening unless Capcom have a change of heart towards Vita. They seem to be pretty much done with it now.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.