By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

In europe, what's coming : Soul Sacrifice, Killzone, TearAway... For the most important...

They reeally need to announce Dragon's Crown and Muramasa in Europe !

Me, i dont care, i like to import, Ys Celceta for September(that kind of games stay in english and come in only digital for Europe, so there is no reeason to wait,except if you want to support Europe and dont care of physical games). But i dont want to import Muramasa because of the DLC.
Its very bad for the sales, but still, the Vita sold better in Europe than US with less games, WTF? !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
does anyone have a list of upcoming Vita release dates (Europe). i was just checking what i should buy after SS but it seems games dont have solid release dates or even just a month.

During the summer there will mostly be PSN releases(ALOT of them)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

3DS is set up for a truly stellar year with Fire emblem and Luigi's Mansion already out, and Donkey Kong Country Returns, Link to the Past 2, Pokemon X/Y, and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team coming out throughout the rest of the year.

Honest question, what does Vita have to match that? I know about Killzone, Tearaway, and Soul Sacrifice, and I suppose you could add Sly Cooper if we added Donkey Kong to the 3DS's lineup, but that's it. Not nearly enough to combo the 1-2-3 punch of Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
3DS is set up for a truly stellar year with Fire emblem and Luigi's Mansion already out, and Donkey Kong Country Returns, Link to the Past 2, Pokemon X/Y, and Mario and Luigi: Dream Team coming out throughout the rest of the year.

Honest question, what does Vita have to match that? I know about Killzone, Tearaway, and Soul Sacrifice, and I suppose you could add Sly Cooper if we added Donkey Kong to the 3DS's lineup, but that's it. Not nearly enough to combo the 1-2-3 punch of Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon.

I think that you're looking at this from a wrong angle. The reason why I have Vita and not 3DS is because 3DS is getting all those games you've mentioned. I really can't stomach another Zelda, Mario... and I know that I'm not alone in this.

lol, Runa you only listed first party. MonHun 4 comes out this year in Japan for 3DS

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

Why cant we have both without comparing them ?

Wii had much less games than PS3,  so Wii is useless ? ( same for Wii U this year )

No, as a gameer, you want to play every good games looking good to you

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

To be honest, there's not that much interests me on 3DS this year from that lineup. Luigi's Mansion 2 I'll probably pick up, but I can't imagine playing it without 2 analogue sticks (that was the control setup I used on the GCN version), I've already got CastleVania: Mirror of Fate which I can't wait to get stuck into as a big CastleVania fan :D

Then for me, already had Donkey Kong on Wii, the Mario & Luigi games don't interest me, but a new Yoshi's Island will be awesome as I love those games and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 as well.

For me though, Vita's lineup is on a par with the 3DS's it's just they're mainly digital releases rather than retail releases which for me isn't a problem, but it won't help shift the image that Vita has fewer releases. The other issue Vita has is Nintendo's big release slate is all exclusive to 3DS. Whereas the Vita stuff will also be available on other platforms for the most part.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Chevinator123 said:
SOUL SAC TIPS

Ice>Fire
Fire>Poison
Poison>Stone
Stone>Lightning
Lightning>Ice

Combos:
-
Freeze Status >> Lightning Attack
Burning Status>> Ice Attack

Ememys Weakness------------
-
Goblin>>>>>>ALL
Orc>>>>>>>>Stone Punch
Jack o' Lantern(Boss)>>>>>ICE
Ghouls>>>>>>>>Stone Punch
Herpy(Boss)>>>>>>>Fire
Cerberus(Boss)>>>>>>Stone

Extra Reward Bonuses (Bosses)
-
Being sacrificed will grant an extra reward item
Earning Legendary status will grant extra reward item
"Breaking" a Bosses weak point(s?) will grant extra reward item (Press down on Dpad to see weakpoints)

And if you didn't know this already, you can use lacrima to lower you're holy or devil LEVEL (For example you can make it 1/19 if you wanted)

how you obtain legendary status?

Heavenly_King said:
Chevinator123 said:
SOUL SAC TIPS

Ice>Fire
Fire>Poison
Poison>Stone
Stone>Lightning
Lightning>Ice

Combos:
-
Freeze Status >> Lightning Attack
Burning Status>> Ice Attack

Ememys Weakness------------
-
Goblin>>>>>>ALL
Orc>>>>>>>>Stone Punch
Jack o' Lantern(Boss)>>>>>ICE
Ghouls>>>>>>>>Stone Punch
Herpy(Boss)>>>>>>>Fire
Cerberus(Boss)>>>>>>Stone

Extra Reward Bonuses (Bosses)
-
Being sacrificed will grant an extra reward item
Earning Legendary status will grant extra reward item
"Breaking" a Bosses weak point(s?) will grant extra reward item (Press down on Dpad to see weakpoints)

And if you didn't know this already, you can use lacrima to lower you're holy or devil LEVEL (For example you can make it 1/19 if you wanted)

how you obtain legendary status?

Not sure, but most likely a combination of pointss earned through the battle and the time to finish it. I did a few times already.

Tom3k said:
Runa216 said:

I think that you're looking at this from a wrong angle. The reason why I have Vita and not 3DS is because 3DS is getting all those games you've mentioned. I really can't stomach another Zelda, Mario... and I know that I'm not alone in this.

I agree to some extent. Pretty much every single 3DS game is just "ok" for me and I know I would enjoy many of them, but there isn't a single game on the platform that screams "must have" and that makes me feel excited. That's why I'm much happier with Vita, since there is a couple of must have titles for me here :)

Still,I have to admit that this year's schedule isn't really all that awesome. Where are Bioshock Vita, GTA Vita, TES Vita, GoW Vita and other heavy hitters? We really should be hearing about these games at this point. For crying out loud - the console has been out for 1.5 year and the only good FPS game is Stanger's Wrath!! And this console was supposed to be big with FPS games. Thankfully we've got a few good TPP games, like U:GA, GR and ACIII:L. Still, we could have a game or two more in this genre as well. I feel a strong lack of FPS and RPG games on the console. I especially miss a a good Western RPG like The Witcher, Dragon Age, Kingdoms of Amalur, etc. We need more than we get and Sony has to convince 3rd parties to develop such games. Hopefully we'll get some info about these games on E3... I'm hoping that we're going to get more for Christmas than just a new CoD and new AC.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.