By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

SOUL SAC TIPS

Ice>Fire
Fire>Poison
Poison>Stone
Stone>Lightning
Lightning>Ice

Combos:
-
Freeze Status >> Lightning Attack
Burning Status>> Ice Attack

Ememys Weakness------------
-
Goblin>>>>>>ALL
Orc>>>>>>>>Stone Punch
Jack o' Lantern(Boss)>>>>>ICE
Ghouls>>>>>>>>Stone Punch
Herpy(Boss)>>>>>>>Fire
Cerberus(Boss)>>>>>>Stone

Extra Reward Bonuses (Bosses)
-
Being sacrificed will grant an extra reward item
Earning Legendary status will grant extra reward item
"Breaking" a Bosses weak point(s?) will grant extra reward item (Press down on Dpad to see weakpoints)

And if you didn't know this already, you can use lacrima to lower you're holy or devil LEVEL (For example you can make it 1/19 if you wanted)

Around the Network

@ Chev did you get that info from the guide i posted on here?? i found it really useful

I finally realise the error of my ways. I was getting owned by the Cerburus because I had a much higher life than magic levels. I've de-leveled life and moved on to the dark side. Much easier now.

Oh, I've read somewhere on gaf that you won't be able to carry over all your spells to the full game, only a certain number can be transferred ( don't know if true though, Baldr do you know ?) so don't over grind for them spells.

if i cant transfer all my spells i will be pissed off. ive grinded so much for what ive got, almost played 30 hours of the demo.
also has anyone else had this problem in SS. you die, you asked to be sacrificed because the boss is almost dead and it will grant u more spells and a better score, you get revived... so i die AGAIN and they revive me AGAIN. i dont think people realise that being sacrificed is a good thing, its so frustrating

God you all are making nervous about taking on Cerberus! He's the next boss I need to fight and I'm trying to beat everything in single player by myself not even using A.I. characters (at least for the demo) but I may try Network play for this battle.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

Cerberus isnt that hard if you have a good team. i beat it with just 3 guys. there is a basic tactic of Shield his charges which topples him and spam the Stone Clod attack (were the giant hand rises through the ground, Stone element is his weaknesss) make sure you use all the offering restore points throughout the level

does anyone have a list of upcoming Vita release dates (Europe). i was just checking what i should buy after SS but it seems games dont have solid release dates or even just a month.

ktay95 said:
does anyone have a list of upcoming Vita release dates (Europe). i was just checking what i should buy after SS but it seems games dont have solid release dates or even just a month.

Zombie Tycoon 2 comes out the same day as Soul Sacrifice.

Otherwise, nothing until Ratchet; the Lego games and some of the indie titles get release dates.

I spent 25h on the demo to get almost eveerything, the demo is longer than most of th games lol.

I think i'll keep the english voices, they're so good and i'm used to them " And so...I started this journal " with this beautiful song !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ktay95 said:

They've been very coy about release dates in Europe for Vita games :(

Sounds like we're getting SS on the 1st/3rd of May (Friday UK), then Moto GP in June, possibly Jak and Daxter in June. I believe the Chima Lego game is June as well? That Ratchet and Clank Q Force is due out in Feb but still hasn't hit :D

Think baring PSN releases (Ultra Velocity is next month) that's it until Killzone in September and Tearaway in October at the moment?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.