By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

anyone have a Soul Sacrifice room going? I'm Forevercloud if anyone wants to play :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

cloud i HAVE MISSED YOU

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I'm guessing some obscure indie titles..cuz I can't even think of a popular indie title with a title that starts with P

Oh shit... between Dragon Fantasy and the Zeboyd games, I'm starting to think it might be Pier Solar.

so I tried to look up what this game is....not sure if want lol Is it any good? Have ya played it?

and fucking hell I still can't get my vita from nieces! 0_0 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ladyumbra said:
cloud i HAVE MISSED YOU

lol ive been around. working mostly :P. U on SS? I'm itching to try the MP :D

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I am, I did one quick match , got sacrificed at like the very beginning and watched as we slowly failed against cerberus.

Around the Network

I can't sleep... I'm trying to figure either should I go out for a run or play SS for a bit? (Since I've run 12km yesterday evening, I'm not sure how prudent is that to do again).

warhalohog said:
RafaelOrix said:
badgenome said:

Ruin/Warrior's Lair has been ruined and... laired to rest.

It had a year of full development on it and was (by our schedule, anyway) 3 months away from being done when it was cancelled. There were 50 or 60 people on the team. I led a team of 8 designers and 10 junior level designers. Suffice it to say, Sony had put millions of dollars into it when they killed it.

I can only speculate about why they did so, so keep in mind this is just how I've been able to make sense of it. First, I assume it had to do with the weakness of the VITA. Sony internal studios, to me, looked like they never had much faith in it. As far as we were concerned, the game was primarily a PS3 game; we weren't going to bank on the VITA.

Not at all surprised that Sony hates their own handheld. It shows every day in every way.

Fuck Sony, honestly. It appeared to be such a nice game when it was called Ruin and then everything gone wrong when they renamed it Warrior's Lair (awful name, it had to be a sugestion coming from their extremaly bad marketing dept). It is scary to see how Sony doesn't have faith on PS Vita, they have a lot of western studio but almost none of them is producing something for PS Vita.

yea i know it sucks but just finished playing the soul scarfice demo so who cares a less, the games coming out of japan have been way more fun any way. By the way finally a demo at the same cailber of gravity rush, so glad i pre ordered and payed off they deserve the money on this one.

Yeah, SCEJ produced one of the best games ever: Gravity Rush, loved everything about it.

Would love to play SS with you guys, but I will be able to play only on this weekend. Anyone up to some party?

Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP opening movie is out! NEPUNEPU!

I am really jealous. I want to play SS too.

Oh, I found work. At a Radio Shack. I actually really like sales and being around tech. I have a mission to try and sell one of the Vitas somehow.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(