By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BaldrSkies said:

Two new Toukiden weapons! They need to put these in the demo. And more screenshots from source.

Is it Toukiden like Monster  Hunter ?

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/

Around the Network

Man, I'm loving Machinarium. It is a charming game, good looking, features a very nice sound effects and tracks, a point and click adventure done right.

By the way, the last time I saw the leaderboads there was 2188 online ranked people and 163 ratings on PS Store. Both numbers accounts for Americas only.

Gunotak said:
BaldrSkies said:

Two new Toukiden weapons! They need to put these in the demo. And more screenshots from source.

Is it Toukiden like Monster  Hunter ?

Yes, it is. It's a hunting game.

RafaelOrix said:

Man, I'm loving Machinarium. It is a charming game, good looking, features a very nice sound effects and tracks, a point and click adventure done right.

By the way, the last time I saw the leaderboads there was 2188 online ranked people and 163 ratings on PS Store. Both numbers accounts for Americas only.

Need to play this. How's the price and difficulty? 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

7 dollars and the difficult varies. There is a series of puzzles (not very hard), but I had most trouble being lost but this is mostly because I didn't saw an item (I'm not very used to point and click games). There is a hint system on the game that works well, though.

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

7 dollars and the difficult varies. There is a series of puzzles (not very hard), but I had most trouble being lost but this is mostly because I didn't saw an item (I'm not very used to point and click games). There is a hint system on the game that works well, though.

nice...I will check it out

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

Check some Youtube videos first, but I don't think you will regreat buying it.

RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Check some Youtube videos first, but I don't think you will regreat buying it.

Yeah I need to refresh my memory of the game. I have seen a few videos for it a long time back. Loved the art style..but I don't remember how gameplay was lol 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

On the machinarium giveaway last week on PSNStores.com I was picked but unti now I haven't received the CODE :( They told me that they needed another code... I'm still waiting...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Jak and Daxter HD Collection is coming to the Vita!