By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:
gooch_destroyer said:
MikeRox said:
2 retailers have now also listed Jak and Daxter Collection for Vita. It HAS to be coming! I bloody hope so anyway. Would love to play through the first Jak and Daxter again. Kept meaning to get the PS3 set but I never seem to be able to find the time on PS3 as easily as I can Vita.

it's $20 bro.Just get it for right now...

I don't live in the US so it's not that cheap lol. But I also don't have hard drive space on my PS3 for downloads like that. The Blu-ray release is about $50 here.

The tree J&D games are arround 10gb.. meanwhile the second and third sly cooper games are 6 and 9gb each one.. the fiorst is arround 3gb... and Sly4 is 15gb on PS3... :/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

More retail games, we need more in the west !!

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

gooch_destroyer said:
RafaelOrix said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection is coming to the Vita!

Officially announced or just the ESRB leak?

ESRB leak. But it has to be true then. I.E. GTA 3, Vice city, San Andreas

Great, I'll get J&D no doubt :) I also wanted to get the PS3 version but never got round to it :P Damn, would it be cool if Vita got GTA 3, VC and SA... With trophies, adjusted controls and tweaked graphics. God, would I just love this console at that point :D They could release the "Stories" and Chinatown Wars with this additional content as well :D

Is Machinarium Vita already out in Europe?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

Great, I'll get J&D no doubt :) I also wanted to get the PS3 version but never got round to it :P Damn, would it be cool if Vita got GTA 3, VC and SA... With trophies, adjusted controls and tweaked graphics. God, would I just love this console at that point :D They could release the "Stories" and Chinatown Wars with this additional content as well :D

Nope... Hopefully this month we'll get it.

Tom3k said:
Scisca said:

Nope... Hopefully this month we'll get it.

Why aren't you sleeping? Or at least on the Black Market? :D I need my Fetishes!! :D

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Around the Network

Scisca said:

Why aren't you sleeping? Or at least on the Black Market? :D I need my Fetishes!! :D

I got up to go for a run. But it's cold and windy so I stayed in LOL (I need to get my figure back into shape for summer hehe).

Tom3k said:

Scisca said:

I got up to go for a run. But it's cold and windy so I stayed in LOL (I need to get my figure back into shape for summer hehe).

Pff, cold and windy in Croatia. We still have snow over here :( So I can't run as well. But I got back to P90X, I'm also getting ready for Summer :)

And you still didn't go to the Black Market :P Is anyone interested in trading stuff in Uncharted: GA Black Market? I need still need a few Fetishes.

SCEH has announced that this summer it will release "Ragnarok Odyssey ACE" for psvita, not mention ps3 version,it will offer both english and chinese subtitles

http://blog.asia.playstation.com/community/hk/chs/news/product/blog/2013/04/08/%E8%B6%85%E6%9E%81-%E7%9C%9F%E6%AD%A3%E7%8C%8E%E5%B7%A8%E4%BA%BA-%E4%BB%99%E5%A2%83%E4%BC%A0%E8%AF%B4-%E5%A5%A5%E5%BE%B7%E8%B5%9B-ace-%E4%B8%AD%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87%E5%90%88%E7%89%882013%E5%B9%B4%E6%8E%A8%E5%87%BA%E9%A2%84%E5%AE%9A

J-Star Victory Vs trailer!  This game looks awesome !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvoOnJykPGo

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

since it's namco I can't even get excited for J star...ain't gonna get the vita version over here anyways

speaking of japanese games, Soul sacrifice and Muramasa seems to be holding well according to the Tsutaya rankings for the week. Should be interesting to see how they do

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!