By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Lol... Better than nothing

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Lol... Better than nothing

That's debatable.

Anyway, Nun Attack coming to Vita tomorrow. Only $2.99, cheap!

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

VELOCITY ULTRA Release date and new trailer

While I'm not really a fan of the new art style since the original was already SO GOOD, I am so glad they used my awesome idea of touch teleport!

hehe yeah I hope the game does well. Wonder how they will price it. I mean people got the original for free via PS+ too so they better not charge too much for this

@Aerys: if they fixed the issues that were in the console version this could actually be neat...that's a big IF. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

outlawauron said:
huiii said:
I just picked up p4g and wtf it's all in english.... not that that's a problem for me but what took them so long to localise if they didn't even bother to translate it.... also it's the first time i'm seeing an english only retail game here. Thats probably why it was so hard to track down.
but seriously screw eu localisations if they can't do them right... i'm just gonna import all the stuff from now on...

Oh and the game is great so far. Never played a persona game before but i'm enjoing myself quite a bit... that dialogue is just godly.

The US version is the same. Voice acting is pretty good overall, not every character is good and there are some scenes that are meh. There's much worse though.

My problem isn't with the voice work or the english translation. Its that it isn't translated at all... I mean the game box and the manual are german allright but the game itself is basicly the us version! I mean it took them four months to translate the box or what?

While it being only english and all isn't a problem for me, its still stupid to put it on the shelve... i mean sure there is like a tiny note on hhe back of the box that says "language support: english" but youvpracticly have to use a microscope to find that. You just don't put a game on the shelves that like 90% of the people wont understand. Especially not a storry haevy game. Hell if i bought it and didn't understand english i'd be angry as fuck and stop buying games from whoever was responsible for that.

So yeah imports for me from now on. I mean what they call "localizing" i can do myself and be way faster at it... no need to wait fourme months for them to import the game for me

P.S. they really should make a seperate section for english games on psn as well.

Edit sorry for the spellingim on my mobil... might fix it when i get to a pc... or not

M.U.G.E.N said:

@Aerys: if they fixed the issues that were in the console version this could actually be neat...that's a big IF. 

A HUGE if since Junction Point is no more.

Seems a really stupid move to port this failure instead of Disney Infinity.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

well here's something out of nowhere 0_o

'might' consider getting if they improve the performance

Well.. the PS3's with move isn't bad.. but people who played the original on Wii said that was better... let's wait.. is good to see more games on vita... even if are ports...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Well... considering the bad reputation epic mickey 2 recieved from both media and consumers, I don´t know it this is good news.
Anyway, it would be better for Vita to not trying mimic home console games. Vita needs games designed specially for it.

And that velocity game looked good on PS3.. I wanted but I forgot.. for Vita better and with Platinum! HELL YEAH!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Rogerioandrade said:
Well... considering the bad reputation epic mickey 2 recieved from both media and consumers, I don´t know it this is good news.
Anyway, it would be better for Vita to not trying mimic home console games. Vita needs games designed specially for it.

Look for the 3DS game.. even if PSVitas is a normal port without any improvement it would be better than a specially make game for ti.. western studios know very little of how to make decent portable games.. that's a proved fact..