By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Godchild1020 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Wonder who is handling the port :S

But Co Op is a nice little addition for sure...vita is co op paradise lol

Sony is doing the port themselves, since Junction studios went under. It could be for the better since, they know how to make games for the system and it could turn out better than the console versions.

yeah I meant which sony studio is handling the port. Might be BluePoint doing it for SCE. They did good with all stars vita port

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I guess they're trying to bolster the "family" appeal of the vita in time for Christmas (with a price drop?). Sly cooper, epic mickey 2 and invizimals will work a lot better for that market than call of duty and assassins creed I guess.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

So are we getting castle of illusion or not?

I don't know much about this recent Micky game, but I hated the one on wii, doubt I'd like the sequel.

Mmmfishtacos# Well I have not heard anything about droping the psvita version so it's still in development.

Fez might get released on the psvita:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525618

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

The actual fuck. Epic Mickey 2? Well... it's something. Getting Disney Infinity would've been a better choice, though.

I have a copy of Epic Mickey 1 sitting on my shelf. Maybe I should give it a try sometime.

I also hope that's not true about a Sony studio handling the port. Absolute waste of resources. I suppose if someone like Bluepoint were being contracted to do it then it wouldn't be too bad, but still. Won't recover porting costs.

Around the Network

Nun Attack trailer:

I'm surprised Disney is letting Sony handle the port internally. Or rather I rarely hear of situations like this. I know Epic Mickey isn't much, but who knows, maybe Sony can fix it.

Just give me persona 5 and I'll be happy.

Kresnik said:
The actual fuck. Epic Mickey 2? Well... it's something. Getting Disney Infinity would've been a better choice, though.

I have a copy of Epic Mickey 1 sitting on my shelf. Maybe I should give it a try sometime.

I also hope that's not true about a Sony studio handling the port. Absolute waste of resources. I suppose if someone like Bluepoint were being contracted to do it then it wouldn't be too bad, but still. Won't recover porting costs.

I found the first one dull if I'm honest. It was a cool concept but the level design was bland. I had high hopes initially for the sequel as there were the ingredients of a great game there. Maybe 2.5's the charm?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

badgenome said:

Nun Attack trailer:

IS that a PSM game or an actual game with trophies? Any idea about the quality of the game? The trailer was...odd.