By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Stop saying things I agree with in this thread, it's un-natural.

Wild ARMs is my favourite JRPG series of all time.  Goddamn it Sony, hire Media.Vision again and make more!

Media.Vision already has 2 games that could do wonders for Vita. Valkyria Chronicles 3 and Shining Ark. But since this two are SEGA's IP's Hell will probably freeze sooner than we'll see that happening. 

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@darkknightkryta, my own game company.
martian xtreme entertainment inc.
waiting on getting the trademark of the company's name right now, then will work on the company's website afterthat.

Sick!  Good luck to you bro.

Good luck with your game/company mate. You've got my support anyway! Always happy to deliver a critique to anything too :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

forevercloud3000 said:
ils411 said:
So, was playing persona 4 and was playing around with the tv listing and noticed one of the bottom tv was colored differently, so i selected it and...WTF? a teddie midnight channel? lol

I you refering to the Game Show? I LOVE that!!! The character's reactions to being on the show had me dying in laughter. Yukiko was the only one who seemed to like doing it and took it super serious.

Nope, when you zoom out the main tv channel listing screen (triangle), you'll notice that there are vacant slots at the bottom of each channel that are static. Last night one of the bottom tvs with static was different, it was still static but instead of just black, it was red/redish. When i tried clicking it, there was a midnight channel with teddie in it. The picture wasn't clear, it looked like how the victims looked like on the midnight channel when they haven't been thrown into the tv.

There wasn't much i could do, just teddie talking some crap about how I wanted to see him or something. I tried poking him and he fell down lol!

Tried looking for it again this morning but its not there anymore. Wonder if it has something to do with the time, since you know, the midnight channel comes out at 12:00am I'll try again later this evning at 12:00am and see if it appears again.

Naninho said:
http://www.patentbolt.com/2013/02/new-sony-patent-reveals-new-ports-coming-to-ps-vita.html

Even more ports?! Troll article is troll.

Amigo, creo que con ports se refiere a Puertos o entradas/salidas de información... no Juegos portados a la consola... xD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
So guys I am going to make a new poll to gather your opinion. Feel free ot make a post about your view as well

We have seen MANY people saying..if I wanted console like experiences I would go for a home console. This is their reason for looking down on games such as AC, Uncharted etc on vita. So I want to see what everyone thinks of this. What kind of games do you want the most from the system?

OK. Here's mine

I want full fledged console game experience on the go. Ever since the SNES era, I've dreemed of bringing Street Fighter II Championship Edition with me everywhere I go. (Yeah, Street Fighter II was all the rage back then and the SNES version was just amazing back in the day).

The Gameboy was a great piece of hardware back then but I also owned a Gamegear and a Lynx at one time or the other and I found those two far better than the Gameboy. Only problem was that the Gamegear and the Lynx were power hungry beasts that sucked the life out of AA batteries like no ones business.

Then game the GBA, it was like! DAMN! This is awesome! SNES quality games! Even better! like that GBA Tekken Advance game. It was sweet! But I felt it was still lacking since you know, the PSOne was awesome! The PS2 was awesome!

Then came the DS and the PSP. The DS had a bunch of great games, but still lacking for me. Then I got the PSP and I never looked back! great graphics and console style gameplay on the go! I was in love! But again, I still found some games lacking like dynasy warriors. It was not like the console version with huge ass stages and a shit load of enemies. The PSP was almost there but not quite.

And now, I have the PS Vita and IT IS AWESOME!! Gravity Rush, SF X Tk, Disgaea 3, Persona 4, Ragnarok Odyssey and LBPV! All console quality games that offer console quality gaming experience! A dream come true! I dont know If I'm in the minority or what or if I'm just the odd one out, but everyone who claimes that people dont want home console gaming experience on the go can suck it!

And guys.. about preferred games.. well.. I enjoy little games or bit sized ones.. but when we¡re fantasing about games we allway think about already stablished franchises made portable... GTA, FF, MGS, inFamous, et.. We allways imagine them on that sexy 5" OLED Screen! or not?

But that's not what i think Vita need either.. those both games are neccesary.. but I would love more new experience and exclusives entries on som e stablished game.I want full fledge games that take chance of or vita's capabilities, on graphics and gameplay...

that's because my favorite game until now is Gravity Rush, is the type of game I hope for release in Vita more often.. that's why i'm hyped for Soul Sacrifice and tearaway.. full fledged experience that uses all vita's power and gameplay capabilities... making them uniques games ONLY possible ON VITA (Soul Sacrifice is more adaptable to others platforms but still is a experience unique)

So the answers to the poll shpuld be theses:

-Big, home console like experiences (such as AC, UC, COD)
-Smaller titles (Such as escape plan, Mutant Blob, Motorstom RC)
-I like more uniques and new games (gravity rush, tearaway, soul sacrifice)
-I want them ALL and Need a extra job because i wanna buy them All!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

@ils411

Amen, brother.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

badgenome said:
Chark said:
Man I really wish Sony would made some Legends of Dragoon and Wild Arms on Vita.

ME FUCKING TOO.

Especially Wild Arms.

Whats the deal with Wild Arms? I only played wild arms 2...the one where the main can transform into this golden thingy....ahhh yes....I loved that...

Ok, I'm in! WILD ARMS!!!!!

DemoniOtaku said:
Naninho said:
http://www.patentbolt.com/2013/02/new-sony-patent-reveals-new-ports-coming-to-ps-vita.html

Even more ports?! Troll article is troll.

Amigo, creo que con ports se refiere a Puertos o entradas/salidas de información... no Juegos portados a la consola... xD

Ya lo sé, jaja! Intentó ser una broma, pero veo que falló...

---

Che, mi hermano está vacaciones en la Isla de Margarita. Conocés por casualidad, algún lugar donde vendan bolívares a buen precio y acepten pesos argentinos?