By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
-I want them ALL and Need a extra job because i wanna buy them All!

You and me both buddy, you and me both! Probably a third Job so I can get a PS3 too.

It sucks to be poor, or at least it sucks to have just enough moneyz for everyday life.

Around the Network
Tom3k said:

Media.Vision already has 2 games that could do wonders for Vita. Valkyria Chronicles 3 and Shining Ark. But since this two are SEGA's IP's Hell will probably freeze sooner than we'll see that happening. 

You don't know how much it pains me that I'll likely never be able to buy an official english version of those games.

I went out and bought Wild ARMs 4 & 5 on day 1, despite limited print runs in Europe.   I'd go as far as to say that Media.Vision are one of my favourite developers, certainly they're among my favourites that are still open today, even though I've only played 5 Wild ARMs games & Chaos Rings by them.  I would desperately love to see their take on the Valkyria Chronicles series; just as much as I'd love to see what they can do with the Shining IP.

But you know, I don't really blame SEGA for it.  The PSP died... probably before it should have done, in North America/Europe.  Software sales were already iffy because of the easily exploitable nature of the system.  SEGA tried with Valkyria Chronicles 2, and it just... didn't sell in NA.  Nowhere near the levels it should have done.

I haven't given up hope.  You never know what the future will hold.  Maybe we'll get a "Vita collection" of the 3 PSP Shining games!  Perhaps Valkyria Chronicles will find its way across as a digital download, like Final Fantasy 3 did.  I know it's very wishful thinking, but still.

It's such a strange situation the PSP is in.  I don't think I've ever really seen anything like it.  It's been completely dead in the west for at least 2 years now, yet it's probably hands down the best supported console in Japan at the moment.  Pretty frustrating.  Since Vita games do get brought across (Ys & Valhalla Knights demonstrating that perfectly); but the PSP games are in this weird limbo where they don't get released for PSN and don't get upressed and released on Vita either.  I'd bet Ys and Valhalla wouldn't be coming if they'd have been released on PSP.  

I have never played Wild Arms but it always looked interesting. Would be nice for old classics such as those to return to Playstation hardware. Vita preferably.

As for pitching what it could be like, how do you all feel about A more Space Western vibe for Wild Arms Vita? I think a Cowboy Bebop like vibe would bode better as far as appeal goes.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

ils411 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
ils411 said:
So, was playing persona 4 and was playing around with the tv listing and noticed one of the bottom tv was colored differently, so i selected it and...WTF? a teddie midnight channel? lol

I you refering to the Game Show? I LOVE that!!! The character's reactions to being on the show had me dying in laughter. Yukiko was the only one who seemed to like doing it and took it super serious.

Nope, when you zoom out the main tv channel listing screen (triangle), you'll notice that there are vacant slots at the bottom of each channel that are static. Last night one of the bottom tvs with static was different, it was still static but instead of just black, it was red/redish. When i tried clicking it, there was a midnight channel with teddie in it. The picture wasn't clear, it looked like how the victims looked like on the midnight channel when they haven't been thrown into the tv.

There wasn't much i could do, just teddie talking some crap about how I wanted to see him or something. I tried poking him and he fell down lol!

Tried looking for it again this morning but its not there anymore. Wonder if it has something to do with the time, since you know, the midnight channel comes out at 12:00am I'll try again later this evning at 12:00am and see if it appears again.

O Wow, didn't know about that. That game continues to AMAZE!!!!!!

What are the odds of a P5 easter egg being hidden somewhere within the game still? I was hoping it would have one.

Greatness Awaits

Kresnik said:
badgenome said:
Chark said:
Man I really wish Sony would made some Legends of Dragoon and Wild Arms on Vita.

ME FUCKING TOO.

Especially Wild Arms.

Stop saying things I agree with in this thread, it's un-natural.

Wild ARMs is my favourite JRPG series of all time.  Goddamn it Sony, hire Media.Vision again and make more!

I have never, ever played Wild Arms :P Oh well, perhaps they will release one for PS Vita.

Around the Network
Naninho said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Naninho said:
http://www.patentbolt.com/2013/02/new-sony-patent-reveals-new-ports-coming-to-ps-vita.html

Even more ports?! Troll article is troll.

Amigo, creo que con ports se refiere a Puertos o entradas/salidas de información... no Juegos portados a la consola... xD

Ya lo sé, jaja! Intentó ser una broma, pero veo que falló...

---

Che, mi hermano está vacaciones en la Isla de Margarita. Conocés por casualidad, algún lugar donde vendan bolívares a buen precio y acepten pesos argentinos?

responderé por MP... xD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
So guys I am going to make a new poll to gather your opinion. Feel free ot make a post about your view as well

We have seen MANY people saying..if I wanted console like experiences I would go for a home console. This is their reason for looking down on games such as AC, Uncharted etc on vita. So I want to see what everyone thinks of this. What kind of games do you want the most from the system?

The" console experience" thing is a total joke, a thing created by the DS, the nintendo fanboys and haters when they saw the PSP.

We always wanted to get the same feelings, a home console experience in your hands everywhere, since the GameBoy, but that didnt disturb anyone since the DS and PSP, like if everybody discovered the handled experience with nintendo DS.

And now, we have the first perfect system to have both, original, unique games( more new IP than any other system this year with TearAway and SoulSacrifice) and home console experience like we always wanted, it's just amazing !

So much hate because of sales... All would be perfect is they could fix that with some system seller.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ils411 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
-I want them ALL and Need a extra job because i wanna buy them All!

You and me both buddy, you and me both! Probably a third Job so I can get a PS3 too.

It sucks to be poor, or at least it sucks to have just enough moneyz for everyday life.

Yeah! It Sucks! really sucks a lot! Vita sucks too! it have so much good games!.. really sometimes i would love that Vita didn't have GAEMZ! so I could sell it and buy good stuffs for my PC.. but i can't!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I want to vote but there isn't enough options, Because i want both and more. I have the smaller games like escape plan and Motorstorm RC. But those aren't the game that keep making me turn the system on daily. It's game like persona 4, and Little big planet, Playstation all stars and Gravity rush. Portable gaming should be a relaxing affair, much like reading a book. While it's nice to take my Vita with me, where i can play it while waiting in my car, or on my lunch break, I find my self using it to relax more than anything, and I want games that reflect my current habit. I also want all PS3/4 games to cross play with vita. Cause i would love to Play Ni no Kuni in the same manner i played persona 4. Can you imagine that on the vitas screen? A Text Murphy game would be sweet too!

So downloaded Kat and Emmette for PSASBR............OMG KAT IS AWESOME!!!!. I almost feel as if she might be a tad over powered(we shall see) but her move set is just so beastly.

Greatness Awaits