By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Just watched the trailer for tales of hearts R. These games have a continued story or each game has unique like final fantasy? Ive never played any of the series but this traler has me intrigued!

Around the Network

According to VGC data Ys Celceta has already surpassed Ys Sven sales in japan and thats not counting digital sales, so there's hope the vita might get a second one.

Can't wait for it to come to the west!

Off topic buuuuuttt.... Chie + Rise = DAMN CUTE!!!!!!

but teddy the qt-est

Sal.Paradise said:

but teddy the qt-est

yes...teddy is Bear-y cute!

But Chie = personification of cute

Around the Network

I forgot, I already posted the group pic but hey, we cant have too much persona 4 now can we

ils411 said:
ViSeNSio said:
Would you like to see a GoW based in nordic or scandinavian mythology for Vita?? it would be AWESOME
I think that Sony should make a different GoW for vita. I think the greek mythology is already burned.

Nah, the only awesome character based on Nordic/scandinavian mythology for me is Mighty Thor! its a shame how Marvel has  used him as a punching bag these past few months.

Since Kratos's story has been told, a new protagonist is in order, I vote female main character with huge boobies! lolololol!!!!

I aprove this!

and I'm with MUGEN.. bringing heavenly Sword to PSvita would be a great move.. taking chance of AllStars promotion..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Oh pliz, make this announcement to be for Vita !
PS3 has too much game this year, doesnt need one more !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

golfgt170 said:
Just watched the trailer for tales of hearts R. These games have a continued story or each game has unique like final fantasy? Ive never played any of the series but this traler has me intrigued!

Individual stories like Final Fantasy, apart from the odd case of direct sequels (i.e. Tales of Xillia 2).

Don't get your hopes up for it being localised, though, Namco-Bandai aren't too keen on localising Vita stuff at the moment.  We can only cross our fingers and hope, really.  

1st of February points at Friday, do you think guys they will announce it in GTTV?