By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Gehirnkrampf said:
ViSeNSio said:
Would you like to see a GoW based in nordic or scandinavian mythology for Vita?? it would be AWESOME
I think that Sony should make a different GoW for vita. I think the greek mythology is already burned.

No i dont want gow moving to nordic mythology. That would be so generic. We already saw 1000 games in nordic mythology.

Imho the best one would be egypt

Very interesting. I would like to see a game with that mythology. How would it be?

Around the Network
ViSeNSio said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
ViSeNSio said:
Would you like to see a GoW based in nordic or scandinavian mythology for Vita?? it would be AWESOME
I think that Sony should make a different GoW for vita. I think the greek mythology is already burned.

No i dont want gow moving to nordic mythology. That would be so generic. We already saw 1000 games in nordic mythology.

Very interesting. I would like to see a game with that mythology. How would it be?

they would be cool. did you see The Mummy? I think they were made in a good way.

Egypt mythology has some dark and gruesome gods. Gods who eat the hearts of people's souls. plenty of gods in the shape of a human and an animal. Santa Monica would have to do a good job in adapting the old drawings into new designs. just google a list of egypt gods, there are really a shitload of cool gods.

on your journey you could visit dark tombs fighting mummys and zombies, big palaces, pyramids, deserts, even the underworld.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I bring news!

One of the vandal's editors (vandal.net is a spanish online games magazine) has say that february 1th there will be a announcement of god of war and other new announcement of santa monica studios. 

It will be for Ps Vita?

Gehirnkrampf said:
ViSeNSio said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
ViSeNSio said:

they would be cool. did you see The Mummy? I think they were made in a good way.

Egypt mythology has some dark and gruesome gods. Gods who eat the hearts of people's souls. plenty of gods in the shape of a human and an animal. Santa Monica would have to do a good job in adapting the old drawings into new designs. just google a list of egypt gods, there are really a shitload of cool gods.

on your journey you could visit dark tombs fighting mummys and zombies, big palaces, pyramids, deserts, even the underworld.

Nah! Aztek would be better with its really violent history.

ils411 said:

woudl be a cool idea too. but are there enough gods (with visual representations that survived through the ages)? ad hoc i only know quezacotl
 (however written right).

but i am glad there are others who don't like the idea of nordic myth. this goes offtopic. i remember there was a thread for this topic somewhere.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Can someone that is in different part of world than I am, help me with travel bug trophies?

Gehirnkrampf said:
ils411 said:

woudl be a cool idea too. but are there enough gods (with visual representations that survived through the ages)? ad hoc i only know quezacotl
 (however written right).

but i am glad there are others who don't like the idea of nordic myth. this goes offtopic. i remember there was a thread for this topic somewhere.

If they go with egyptian mythologie they could probably keep kratos since (as far as i know) the greeks and the egyptians had war with each others.

If hey went for Aztek they'd have to ceate a new protagonist or make it a reboot, and i doubt that would sit well with some people and could hurt sales. Also Aztek mythology is way less known or iconic compared to greek, egyptian, norse and roman (at least thats how i see it, might be different outside of europa) so that could be a drawback.

ViSeNSio said:

I bring news!

One of the vandal's editors (vandal.net is a spanish online games magazine) has say that february 1th there will be a announcement of god of war and other new announcement of santa monica studios. 

It will be for Ps Vita?

Please be God of War for the Vita! Please.

huiii said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
ils411 said:

(however written right).

If they go with egyptian mythologie they could probably keep kratos since (as far as i know) the greeks and the egyptians had war with each others.

If hey went for Aztek they'd have to ceate a new protagonist or make it a reboot, and i doubt that would sit well with some people and could hurt sales. Also Aztek mythology is way less known or iconic compared to greek, egyptian, norse and roman (at least thats how i see it, might be different outside of europa) so that could be a drawback.

Thats the point, since nordic, greek, and roman have been done to death already. Plus, they pretty much ended Kratos' story already, so a new protagist in a new setting would be nice. They can make it just for the Vita, a new God of War with a new hero with a different mythos.

YAY at ps+update. im so thankful i got the subscription and i got my vita 1 month ago. so i got uncharted+gravity rush free. and now all these games??? wipeout/lumines!!! /faint