By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Tom3k said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

i have no doubt in my mind that's for GOW:Ascention ..they won't announce a GOW game for vita until they are done with this one

and Kratos' wife is hot!

But why would they tease already announced game?

Maybe part of the marketing campaign?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Tales looks awesome. is Samurai & Dragons an mmo?

@M.U.G.E.N Kratos wife can get the business.

I really hope it's God of War for the Vita although I myself find it weird of the idea of both teasing an already known game or announcing another GOW while Ascension is not even release yet.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

OMG Samurai & Dragons confirmed!!! I am sooooooo happy right now :´)

Would you like to see a GoW based in nordic or scandinavian mythology for Vita?? it would be AWESOME
I think that Sony should make a different GoW for vita. I think the greek mythology is already burned.

Around the Network
ViSeNSio said:
Would you like to see a GoW based in nordic or scandinavian mythology for Vita?? it would be AWESOME
I think that Sony should make a different GoW for vita. I think the greek mythology is already burned.

Nah, the only awesome character based on Nordic/scandinavian mythology for me is Mighty Thor! its a shame how Marvel has  used him as a punching bag these past few months.

Since Kratos's story has been told, a new protagonist is in order, I vote female main character with huge boobies! lolololol!!!!

ViSeNSio said:

They should just bring Heavenly Sword to vita and KEEP it there. That can be the vita's GOW equivalent 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ils411 said:
ViSeNSio said:

Nah, the only awesome character based on Nordic/scandinavian mythology for me is Mighty Thor! its a shame how Marvel has  used him as a punching bag these past few months.

Since Kratos's story has been told, a new protagonist is in order, I vote female main character with huge boobies! lolololol!!!!

xD.

I would also like a sequel of heavenly sword for Ps vita.

M.U.G.E.N said:
ViSeNSio said:

They should just bring Heavenly Sword to vita and KEEP it there. That can be the vita's GOW equivalent 

Nope, her boobies aint big enough! New heroine with DD boobies pleeazzzz!!

ViSeNSio said:

No i dont want gow moving to nordic mythology. That would be so generic. We already saw 1000 games in nordic mythology.

Imho the best one would be egypt. 

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse