By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
trying to find all the speed cameras sucks, 1 damn camera yet too find . gggrrrrrrr

I found em by accident.  I was just driving around doing a chase scene, and I got the trophy out of nowhere.  I also went online to find a map to show all the jack spots so I got all of them and all the cars, which felt great, but I really don't wanna do all the gates and billboards, so I just accept I won't get the platinum on that one and move on. I wouldn't mind getting some multiplayer stuff, though. I do admit that, if I ended up getting all of them except three trophies (all billboards, all gates, 1st place on all races with all cars), then I might be compelled to get the last three.  Also:  How does one get the "run over 5 spike strips with reinflates" work?  I did like 12 spike strips, but I didn't get the trophy. 

Also, I noticed that Playstation All-Stars has added the "get a level 3 super with Kat" trophy, but I can't find the DLC anywhere. is it tomorrow? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
They are giving away every retail Vita game I bought with PS+ :(. Damn.

You realise its a trap? If you want to keep them at all times you need to buy a new/bigger memory cards. Its not the worse of traps though, cause it gives you a choice.

Nem said:
michael_stutzer said:

You realise its a trap? If you want to keep them at all times you need to buy a new/bigger memory cards. Its not the worse of traps though, cause it gives you a choice.

I already have a 32 GB card so don't consider this a trap. It's getting too small for me though and if Sony manufactures a 128 GB one, I'll get it no doubt. But I'm going 100% digital, so this is something that I knew would happen.

For me it's more of a guessing game with Sony, as I try buy figure out which games not to buy, since they'll apear on PS+ anyway. The most basic rule for me is if a game was on PS+ in US, it will make it to EU. So we're getting Wipeout now - cool, just as I expected. It get's tricky now though. I think that Sony games are safe bets, so Resistance will hit PS+ inevitably, I'm mixed about LBP, but maybe they'll put it out there to promote Tearaway? When PS+ was starting I was expecting Sony to give away mainly PSP and PSX games, but it doesn't seem to be the case and I love PS+ for it :)

BTW. I want Sony to expand the list of PSP and PSX games working on Vita! Over half of my games (including all PS+ games) are PSP/PSX. And I still haven't bought a huge number of must-haves.

@ROBOTECHHEAVEN - I know, I was just joking ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Nem said:
michael_stutzer said:

It's not a trap really. For physical cards you need a way to carry them around and there is limited space in a case, very similar to limited space on a memory card. There are trade offs to both of course. It is pretty quick to trade out what is in your case to what you have at home. Digitally though you can access your games in more than one location, just with internet or from another device. Pros and cons.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231/29611637/LOOK_FORWARD_TO_IT!_Most_Anticipated_Moment_of_2013?pg=1

Please go there and continue to support your wish for square enix on vita !

Ask for FF TYpe 0 on Vita ! ( some people are asking it for 3DS :/ )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Nem said:
michael_stutzer said:

I guess that might be true. I have a 16GB card and I ran out of space long ago. I can't download Gravity Rush,  Wipeout, Unit 13, When Vikings Attack and a few more I can't remember, even though I own all of them(or plus). 

I won't buy a new card at these prices though, no matter the situation. 

NesFe said:

Some good news in japan vita front. Monster Monpiece Doing Well; Compile Heart Apologize For Shortages. It's good that it is doing better than they expected.
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/28/monster-monpiece-doing-well-compile-heart-apologize-for-shortages/
and Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ free for us plus members. That's a nice move considering Sigma plus 2 is coming next month. It gives people the chance to play through the first game and hopefully get more sales for the second.

Edit: it seems that Demon Gaze is also sold out from Stores. They issued an apolgy and stated that the game will be resupllied by january 29.

Source : http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6891716.html the article is in japanese.

Awesome news.  I was predicting that these games would have about 30k first week sales, and if they're only shipping 30k and the shipment is selling out then I'm right on the money.  It's nice, really.  If there's a niche for these type of small Japanese titles, then devs will probably stick with the Vita because although it's selling less, at least they know there's a dedicated fanbase who will buy the titles.

Really pleased now, good for them.  Hopefully they'll sell well for the next few weeks when more shipments come in too.

michael_stutzer said:
Nem said:
michael_stutzer said:

I guess that might be true. I have a 16GB card and I ran out of space long ago. I can't download Gravity Rush,  Wipeout, Unit 13, When Vikings Attack and a few more I can't remember, even though I own all of them(or plus). 

I won't buy a new card at these prices though, no matter the situation. 

then just backup your stuff to your pc or ps3 if you have one. Then you can download other games.

I have a 32Gb card and I have 2GB free left and thats with deleting some games already. Seriously, I need a larger card!

Aerys said:

Ys Celceta should be on the way for the US release, they work on it : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/134952/a_30_year_fantasy_the_story_of_.php?page=3

"We're hoping the Western audiences will really enjoy our new PlayStation Vita Ys game, Celceta no Jukai, and we're putting a lot of effort into it."

No way... Western audiences?  Confirmation that Ys Celceta is coming to Vita in USA and/or Europe?  Fucking awesome news.  

What a lovely day.

Kresnik said:
Aerys said:

Ys Celceta should be on the way for the US release, they work on it : http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/134952/a_30_year_fantasy_the_story_of_.php?page=3

"We're hoping the Western audiences will really enjoy our new PlayStation Vita Ys game, Celceta no Jukai, and we're putting a lot of effort into it."

No way... Western audiences?  Confirmation that Ys Celceta is coming to Vita in USA and/or Europe?  Fucking awesome news.  

What a lovely day.

ITs not really a news  ( it has been posted the 25 january 2012 ^^ ) , but i never saw someone talking about this interview so i guess nobody knew they are working on it

Except cancellation, the game is still coming ! :) ( for this summer i guess, like Ys Seven which been released 1 year after the Japan release in 2009 )

And i dont think it will be cancelled, it sales well,  made the best score of Ys serie for the first week : http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/03/this-week-in-sales-dead-or-alive-5-ys-celceta-and-style-savvy-roll-out/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m