By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ils411 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aerys said:
Bad news about killzone : "Killzone is made for handheld, fast paced missions, not too long. Just enough to jump in the bus, play one merc mission, pause game, put Vita to stand-by mode and finish later.

"

This remember us Unit 13 or worst, COD... I don't like this shit " made for handheld, fast paced missions, no too long " , an other way to say the game will be similar to a killzone but smaller in scope...

Fully agree. If Killzone Vita is epic single player like on consoles then it could save the Vita single handily. If it's this bite sized crap then I'll probably not even get it.

Its sad how Sony just cant do anything right...first they get trashed for trying to bring home console gaming experience to handhelds, and now they're getting crap from you guys for trying to make games more portable friendly.

Sony just can't get a break

So you think GOW on PSP would have done better if instead of having a normal campaign it had 25 unrelated 10 minute missions? Heck no! The only people trashing Vita for home console gaming are people who do their handheld gaming at home. They think "I already have the game on PS3, I don't need it again." No one complains "this game is too great, no way can I play it on the bus to grandma's house." It's ridiculous that you would even think that.

Around the Network

does anyone knows where to get the pics from the magazine in a bigger size?? because I dont see a crap in those tiny screens of KZ and tearaway D:

Heavenly_King said:
does anyone knows where to get the pics from the magazine in a bigger size?? because I dont see a crap in those tiny screens of KZ and tearaway D:

Give it 2 more days and I think Scisca is picking up the mag when it reaches shelves, unless he can get it early.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

JoeTheBro said:
ils411 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Aerys said:
Bad news about killzone : "Killzone is made for handheld, fast paced missions, not too long. Just enough to jump in the bus, play one merc mission, pause game, put Vita to stand-by mode and finish later.

"

This remember us Unit 13 or worst, COD... I don't like this shit " made for handheld, fast paced missions, no too long " , an other way to say the game will be similar to a killzone but smaller in scope...

Fully agree. If Killzone Vita is epic single player like on consoles then it could save the Vita single handily. If it's this bite sized crap then I'll probably not even get it.

Its sad how Sony just cant do anything right...first they get trashed for trying to bring home console gaming experience to handhelds, and now they're getting crap from you guys for trying to make games more portable friendly.

Sony just can't get a break

So you think GOW on PSP would have done better if instead of having a normal campaign it had 25 unrelated 10 minute missions? Heck no! The only people trashing Vita for home console gaming are people who do their handheld gaming at home. They think "I already have the game on PS3, I don't need it again." No one complains "this game is too great, no way can I play it on the bus to grandma's house." It's ridiculous that you would even think that.

It totally depends on how its approached. If this 25 diffent mission with an overall arching story I don't see the issue. All decisions like that should be made for the sake of the game they are making. Not just because its on a handheld. Each mission for instance could slowly be filling in story on how the war with the helghast first kicked off and giving background to you character.

All I care is that it's engrossing and plays a great game and until we get and play the game we can't answer that. Shorter missions doesn't necessarily detract from the game experience.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Chark said:
Heavenly_King said:

Give it 2 more days and I think Scisca is picking up the mag when it reaches shelves, unless he can get it early.

Yup. I'm going to search for it tomorrow, maybe I can find it somewhere before the official release date, which is on Wednesday.

Guess I'm gonna give RCR a chance to convince me, it's not like it's very expensive after all. Thanks for the tips, guys!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Got some Fantastic news everyone...the guy who gave the info on KZ Merc is saying that both Killzone Merc AND Tearaway will be out this year! :D lol at my moods 180 turnaround

No offence, MUGEN, but why were you thinking that they weren't releasing this year?  When they were showed off at Gamescom, they mentioned a 2013 release.  When MM & GG did Christmas messages on the blog, they mentioned a 2013 release.  

I don't think it should ever have been in any doubt that they were coming this year :P

:p i wasn't worried about Merc but they said Tearaway was still early early in development..and the dev team was pretty small. I wondered if it would come within this year so it's good to have confirmation

and guys they said the info should pour in around Wednesday or so (fingers crossed for earlier release of info but yea)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Looks like you American PS+ members will get Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus tomorrow! + Madden 13 will be on sale for $19.59.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-update-ninja-gaiden-sigma-free-for-members/

I wish we in EU would get Ninja Gaiden aswell :(. I mean the sequel is soon releasing and that would be the smartest thing to do.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
Looks like you American PS+ members will get Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus tomorrow! + Madden 13 will be on sale for $19.59.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-update-ninja-gaiden-sigma-free-for-members/

I wish we in EU would get Ninja Gaiden aswell :(. I mean the sequel is soon releasing and that would be the smartest thing to do.

I'd gladly exchange your EU Feb update for whatever we get. You can have the sigma

Will Gravity Rush and Uncharted still remain on the US PS+ lineup?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
See? This is why I should bitch more often.

I bitch about getting no info and BOOM! I get info.

feel like ranting about FF Versus?