By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I still don't know why Emmett is coming to Starhawk. I get from a design standpoint he's fun to implement, but really... if they wanted to put a male character in from a shooting franchise, there are so many other, better choices. Nathan Hale's stage is in the bloody game but he isn't! And Gabe Logan. When the fuck do I get to play as Gabe Logan :(

Oh well, as least his moves looked interesting.  I'm hoping they're saving the real bigger names for the inevitable sequel, when they'll go chasing after third parties with cash to make sure the right characters get in.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Runa216 said:
KylieDog said:
Doa5+ a massive disappointment, isn't anything extra included at all. If you want the DLC still have to buy it all from PS store where it costs several times what you can buy DOA5 for...

Hope that one tanks.

I hope you tank. 

Stop filling up our thread with persistent negativity.  We made this thread to get away from people like you. well, Mugen did and we all joined.  Regardless! go away and ne'er return! 

It is a Vita thread, for discussing the positive and negative, not a "sun shines out of VIta's asshole" thread.  DOA5+ isn't a good product, it will be three times the cost of the PS3 game by time it releases and carries no additional content.  Late ports should carry a discounted price or come with additional content, DOA5+ does neither.

Street Fighter x Tekken Vita for example came with the DLC characters included, it also unlocked the DLC characters for the PS3 version, in addition to this it included a set of DLC costumes, if you pre-ordered it even more costumes on top the others.

Mortal Kombat Vita included the DLC characters and costumes released on the PS3 version.

Being critical of something is fine, nobody with a brain has a problem with that. 

Actively wanting something to fail that people worked hard on makes you a terrible person.  There's nothing more to say on the issue. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

i for one will glady buy : dead or alive 5+ for the vita when it comes out, i love that damn series. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I get to carry Kasumi and Ayane in my pocket.... you can't put a price on that... other than £30-40 :p :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

@mikerox, cant forget about christie :) remember that cgi ending in doa3 that was very nice. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Runa216 said:

Being critical of something is fine, nobody with a brain has a problem with that. 

Actively wanting something to fail that people worked hard on makes you a terrible person.  There's nothing more to say on the issue. 

They didn't really work that hard on it when it does nothing new...

I want lazy ports to fail and ports that either enhance the original or offer a lower price to succeed, nothing wrong with this.

But there is new content......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

embed for the lazy. Lovin Kat. :)

by the way is it just me or does youtube seem to be really slow lately?

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
KylieDog said:
Runa216 said:
KylieDog said:
Doa5+ a massive disappointment, isn't anything extra included at all. If you want the DLC still have to buy it all from PS store where it costs several times what you can buy DOA5 for...

Hope that one tanks.

I hope you tank. 

Stop filling up our thread with persistent negativity.  We made this thread to get away from people like you. well, Mugen did and we all joined.  Regardless! go away and ne'er return! 

It is a Vita thread, for discussing the positive and negative, not a "sun shines out of VIta's asshole" thread.  DOA5+ isn't a good product, it will be three times the cost of the PS3 game by time it releases and carries no additional content.  Late ports should carry a discounted price or come with additional content, DOA5+ does neither.

Street Fighter x Tekken Vita for example came with the DLC characters included, it also unlocked the DLC characters for the PS3 version, in addition to this it included a set of DLC costumes, if you pre-ordered it even more costumes on top the others.

Mortal Kombat Vita included the DLC characters and costumes released on the PS3 version.

SF x TKN it ws just a publicitary trick.. it doesn't have anything that PS3 haven't.. is just that You don't pay to unlocked it.. that game Tanked so hard that for when PSvita version released.. PS3's was under 20$..

and MK it haveextras tower of don't know what.. but is still a Port of the Komplete Edition released some months before on PS3...

And DOA5 will have exclusive customs and  I think that new Trainning options are a great addition.. in a Fighting game You spend almost half of your time training if you're serious.. IS A PORT.. but isn't a So Later Port to be a Komplete edition.. is releasin in less than a Year.. so very lazy isn't.. and like MikeRox said.. Kasumi and Ayane on Your Pocket, Akira "Badass" Yuki and Sarah from VF5, running at 60fps and 20$ less than PS3's version it doesn't sound bad...

But to tell you the truth i wwas hoping a Complete Edition.. but still I'm gonna buy it.. and Don't spend a cent on DLC is the best I can Do...  not wishing the game flop.. because I would love to see another doa and on Vita too..

BTW: a Edit Mode would have been a more than enough extra to this game.. seriously?! Cutomes?! on this times?! TecmoKoei must learn from namcoBandai a lot in that senses...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

@KylieDog

I'm sorry, dude, but you come off as a typical internet hater. Sure, you do raise some valid points, but you're overly negative almost about everything. Look at your post history and you'll notice it yourself. How many times did you say that you want a game to tank for some reason? Many vgc members have noticed it and mentioned it in other threads (e.g. lewis). Please don't take this as an attack. Just wanted to point out something you're probably not aware of.
No one said we have to lie to ourselves and be positive about everything Vita related, but there's a difference between that and being a wet blanket.

Can we also please drop this and stop derailing the thread?

Anyway, on topic:
Sumioni is a good game, but has left me a bit disappointed. I don't regret my purchase, but I get the low scores it received. It had great potential, so if there is a sequel they'll hopefully work on the length of the game (or at least offer it at a much lower price).

Finally managed to beat Uncharted:Fight for Fortune. Great game, though the last fight against Dillon was cheap as fuck. Back to more all stars fun!

Guess i'm the only weirdo more excited to play Emmett. Really nice that he seems very different from Radec.

4 ≈ One