By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
darkknightkryta said:

Why are we all typing in bold?

Site changes in the works? =D

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

COD will sell at least 1 million before the Next COD released on PSVita.. probably Next year's..

Meanwhile on the really good side AC Liberation reached 580k.. that's the same as RE: Rev on 3DS since Febraury! Proving that 3rd Party games sells "Vitter" on SONY's consoles (yeah.. is Bundled, bla, bla, bla, etc.. is still is great...)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Being a card game fan, I've decided to buy Fight for Fortune. Metal Gear AC!D turned out pretty decent, SONY Bend are a very talented bunch and worse case scenario, I wasted 5 bucks. Hope I enjoy it.

4 ≈ One

Yet more games announced (or leaked in this case) for Q1 in Japan:

Atelier Meruru Plus, March 30th, leaked by Japanese retailer:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/24/atelier-meruru-plus-for-playstation-vita-leaked-via-retailer/

Idk what the fuck is going on lately.  We get a whole year after release with two notable releases and weeks of drought in Japan, then we have literally one of the most rammed Q1 release schedules I've seen.  It's like Sony panicked after Vita released in Japan and went on a mass recruiting spree for Vita which is just coming to fruition now.  Which is probably what happened, actually.

Also, I don't know if you guys are interested in this, but in Guerrilla's Christmas message:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/24/happy-holidays-from-guerrilla-3/

They mention that Studio Cambridge is now called "Guerrilla Cambridge" (nice to finally get some clarification one that one).  But the more surprising thing mentioned in this quote:

"2013 is gearing up to be another big year for Guerrilla - quite possibly the biggest since we released the original Killzone way back in 2004".

Just wondering if that's hinting at something else releasing in 2013, since 2004 was the year they released Shellshocked + Killzone.

I'm pretty sure whatever it is will be PS3/4, but still.

small44 said:
Aerys said:
small44 said:
i think COD PSVita will do between 3 million and 4 millions

This COD ? I hope not, it will bring more people to troll on the Vita after they finished the game, " lol all the game on vita are like that , no game "  the reaction to this game will be very negative for the console

Is there a console without bad games nobody will judge a console just with one game

Andrespetmonkey  said:

Maybe if it was critically acclaimed...

COD Road of Victory  in PSP begin with 5k first week and end with 2 millions and COD DC in PSVita did more then 10 time more then COD Road of victory.

BUt COD is different, its not only a random game, its the best seller of the generation. For most "gamer" , COD is the best game ever.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
small44 said:
Aerys said:
small44 said:
i think COD PSVita will do between 3 million and 4 millions

This COD ? I hope not, it will bring more people to troll on the Vita after they finished the game, " lol all the game on vita are like that , no game "  the reaction to this game will be very negative for the console

Is there a console without bad games nobody will judge a console just with one game

Andrespetmonkey  said:

Maybe if it was critically acclaimed...

COD Road of Victory  in PSP begin with 5k first week and end with 2 millions and COD DC in PSVita did more then 10 time more then COD Road of victory.

BUt COD is different, its not only a random game, its the best seller of the generation. For most of "gamer" , COD is the best game ever.

Many people who buy the game said they liked the game if the best LBP game got worst review they all other LBP it normal COD in Vita will got very very bad review.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Good News, its official ! Killzone is coming in 2013 !

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/24/happy-holidays-from-guerrilla-games-2/#sfmsg_-7890*sfxd*0*sfxd*0

" working hard to ensure that Killzone: Mercenary will be the ultimate handheld first-person shooter experience when it launches for PlayStation Vita in 2013. " :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/24/playstation-plus-update/

PlaStation Store Updated and the Plus have great offers this Week.. (Good offers for normal users too.. but great for us...^^) Unit 13 at 12.15$ and Hot Shot Golf at 8.35$!! and some PS3 goodness like MGS HD collection at 17.14$ and journey at 7.35$...

^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Merryxmas fello vitamin!

The Metal Gear Solid Collection is that Price on Vita.
The Ys IV situation. To clearify it completely, its no remake, remaster reimagining etc. All the other Ys IV titles (two of them) are not the real Ys titles technically. The team behind the other Ys titles had nothing to do with those titles and they were not the intended titles to be Ys IV, I believe a situation came up where the devs didn't get to do it themselves. Now with the PS Vita the true Ys devs created the true Ys IV title that was suppose to be made long time ago, and its a PS Vita exclusive with the new upgraded battle system from Ys Seven on PSP. Ys IV for Vita can be looked at as Ys Eight if you really wanted since it is a brand new title