By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Aerys said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Aerys said:
One Piece PW2 Gameplay : http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-first-gameplay-video/

PS3 owners are lucky...

well it's a ps3/vita game :D So both sides are lucky

Unfortunately, announced exclusively for PS3 in EUrope for now :/ ( i dont know about the US version, is this different ? )

Namco Bandai doesnt want answer  when i ask about the vita version....

oh..had no idea they already announced it for EU :S damn sure hope they bring it to vita..at least as a psn only version

http://gematsu.com/2012/12/one-piece-pirate-warriors-2-coming-to-europe

I hope its just a mistake :/

At least, i hope they'll bring it to US so i'll can import it  if they dont seem to like hand-held console in Europe(seeing what they did for One Piece Cruise 3DS in Europe, split in two games to buy for us... )

kivi95 said:
Just read on Neogaf and WOW apparently they only had 1 programmer to port Stranger's Wrath to psvita!

So, it explains the bad use of rear pad and touch screen.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
Aerys said:
Someone to make a petition for One Piece PW2 in west ?

I'm sure it will come either way. problem is we need a petition for Retail in NA cause that's the reason I didn't buy the first game.

Is that how you support the games you like?

We do NOT need a petition for that. Be thankful you are getting something at all, because there were six One Piece games after the first Wii installment that skipped North America entirely.

When you buy games, you aren't paying for boxes or manuals. You're paying for software, and software is independent of the medium. Digital distribution services are the future, so you better get used to them.

kivi95 said:
Just read on Neogaf and WOW apparently they only had 1 programmer to port Stranger's Wrath to psvita!

lol so they only have to sell like 1000 copies to make a profit? nice.

naruball said:
Runa216 said:
naruball said:
Stuffs

I'm a little bit behind the curve, but I JUST finally 'got' what your signature picture was of!  (just finished watching Season 1 of Community!)

Yeah, it's a really fun show to watch. Got any favourite characters yet?

Btw, I've been playing Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and I have to admit, the game is a must buy for any card game fans. Obviously not as good as Yu-gi-oh! or Magic, but pretty awesome nonetheless

Abed (Abbed?) and Troy, definitely.  JEff's pretty awesome, too, but Abed and Troy definitely make the show more than special. 

And I actually did the review for Fight for Fortune, just waiting to post it.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
naruball said:
Runa216 said:
naruball said:
Stuffs

I'm a little bit behind the curve, but I JUST finally 'got' what your signature picture was of!  (just finished watching Season 1 of Community!)

Yeah, it's a really fun show to watch. Got any favourite characters yet?

Btw, I've been playing Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and I have to admit, the game is a must buy for any card game fans. Obviously not as good as Yu-gi-oh! or Magic, but pretty awesome nonetheless

Abed (Abbed?) and Troy, definitely.  JEff's pretty awesome, too, but Abed and Troy definitely make the show more than special. 

And I actually did the review for Fight for Fortune, just waiting to post it.  

Really looking forward to it!

Around the Network
Aerys said:

kivi95 said:

Hmm... So, is the Vita port good? I wanted to get the Vita version over the PS3, is it a good choice? Or should I get the PS3 one?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Aerys said:

kivi95 said:

Hmm... So, is the Vita port good? I wanted to get the Vita version over the PS3, is it a good choice? Or should I get the PS3 one?

It's a VERY good port.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

So... don't hold your breath for this actually being genuine, but:

Apparently that's some new Warrior's Lair (aka Ruin) gameplay.

I'm skeptical because of the Idol Minds thing at the beginning, which makes me believe it's an old build or something (I believe San Diego Studio took over the development). Still though, have at it!

I've just bought it today and although it doesn't run as smooth as the PS3 ver, it still plays a very good game! It's a shame it's not a cross buy title.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Naninho said:
Teflon02 said:
Aerys said:
Someone to make a petition for One Piece PW2 in west ?

I'm sure it will come either way. problem is we need a petition for Retail in NA cause that's the reason I didn't buy the first game.

Is that how you support the games you like?

We do NOT need a petition for that. Be thankful you are getting something at all, because there were six One Piece games after the first Wii installment that skipped North America entirely.

When you buy games, you aren't paying for boxes or manuals. You're paying for software, and software is independent of the medium. Digital distribution services are the future, so you better get used to them.

Actually I buy games either way, but I'm not a One Piece fan, but was interested in trying the game and was willing to buy and try. But I can only artificially own it? and can't do nothing with it if I don't like it? no thanks. I buy every game I wanna suppor, but Even so I hate PSN releases of retail, I did the same with New Little Kings Story cause they don't wanna package the game but still wanna make people pay full price? No thanks. I like physically owning my games, and I my priority is physical games, they don't wanna do that, then unless your Ratchet or something like that to me you might as well count my buy out. I can care less what the future is, it will only be the future if people except that as the future. If people rather buy physical and they see more sales from pbysical it would never be phased out. Also you shouldn't be quick to judge since I've bought over 50 games on PSN within the last 3 years. I just hate buying full games at full price unnecessarily. I bought about 20 PSP games on it about 20 PSOne and 10 PSN or more and don't buy full games apart from Ragnarok which I still wanna buy the physical version for. Heck I didn't buy the PS3 PS ASBR cause I don't want a digital vita version so I bought the vita version first. I like my physical, cause I actually own it. Don't gotta worry about PSN being down for a month and not being able to get my games I haven't downloaded or worry about Memory space.